Thread: Game won't start

Game won't start

The game freezes at the Loading screen. I verified the cache and turned off my firewall, but nothing has changed. Restarted everything twice, but still freezing.
    I'm running Mavericks OS X v10.9.3 2.26 GHz 2GB.

Game won't start

One of my friends has the same problem. Not sure what the issue is though.

He's hoping it'll work when he gets his new computer.

Game won't start

Try both window mode and fullscreen.

Game won't start

He tried both, still got stuck. Tried looking for any outdated drivers with no luck. (They're all updated.)

He has no idea what's wrong.

EDIT: Apparently tabletop simulator is using a bunch of CPU and goes into not responding mode after around 10 seconds. Verifying the game cache does not help.

Game won't start

I have only crashed once in this game and in my Steam/steamapps/common/Tabletop Simulator/ there is a folder (for me) named "2014-07-02_034614". In it their is a crash.dmp, error.txt, and a report.ini. I would assume this is the crash log stuff? if so, you might want to let the devs have a look at it so they can see what the problem is.

Game won't start

I have tried window and fullscreen, still frozen at Loading screen. I have tried with varying visual quality levels and screen sizes, I have also erased and re-installed the game but still freezing.
    Knil said

Try both window mode and fullscreen.

Game won't start

I am having the same issue.

OS 10.9.3 2.5Ghz 20GB.

Gets stuck at loading screen in both window and full.

Game won't start

Have you been able to contact anyone for help? I can't find any help for the issue yet there seem to be several similar problems also without resolution on this forum.
    xflatpicker said

I am having the same issue.

OS 10.9.3 2.5Ghz 20GB.

Gets stuck at loading screen in both window and full.

Game won't start

I'm sorry for the technical issues for the on the Mac version, the patch today will have some minor changes to the Mac build that will hopefully resolve the issues here. It's hard for me to troubleshoot due to the fact of it working just fine on my Mac. Are you guys getting any crash logs?

Game won't start

My friend isn't on a mac, so it would be beneficial if you could find/fix those "minor issues" for Windows too. Will talk to him whether he's getting any crash logs or not when he comes online.

EDIT: Congratz on 200 posts!

Game won't start

Keldard said

The game freezes at the Loading screen. I verified the cache and turned off my firewall, but nothing has changed. Restarted everything twice, but still freezing.

Hey Keldard,

We just released a new patch today with some Mac changes, can you check to see if it's working for you now? If not, please send us any crash logs if you have any.

Thanks.

Mark - have him send me an email at berserkgames@gmail.com with his computer specs and generally all the info that's happening when he gets issues. Thanks.

Game won't start

Whatever changes you made have not affected my issue at all, I have erased the local content and downloaded your product once again and it is not starting. There are no crash logs, I need to force the program to quit every time I try to open it. Kimi said

Keldard said

Hey Keldard,

We just released a new patch today with some Mac changes, can you check to see if it's working for you now? If not, please send us any crash logs if you have any.

Thanks.

Mark - have him send me an email at berserkgames@gmail.com with his computer specs and generally all the info that's happening when he gets issues. Thanks.