Thread: All players can see items in the MASTER hidden zone when he spawn objects from bags

All players can see items in the MASTER hidden zone when he spawn objects from bags

Hello,

This screenshot is from My side (player) trying to spy the master zone. All players can do the same. You can notice a lot of tokens and objects visible. All of them graben from different infinite bag (master) in his hidden zone.
    I'm sure that the bug is related to infinite bags holding that figurines. You can't see the bags, but you can see the miniature on top of it.

UPDATE:
    I discovered how to reproduce the bug. The master must RESET an infinite bag (located inside his master hidden zone), and put some new object inside. Now all other players can see that new miniature over the infinite bag. Its 100% reproducible.

Default Game (no bug in action):
    https://www.dropbox.com/s/q3mlg3rtwr...files.zip?dl=0

Last edited by francogp; 07-11-2017 at 07:54 PM.

Are you sure zone is reaching them? Could be just off, can't see clearly from that angle. Posting a save game from that situation would be great

Quote Originally Posted by dzikakulka View Post
    Are you sure zone is reaching them? Could be just off, can't see clearly from that angle. Posting a save game from that situation would be great
    Yes, there are items in the middle of the zone (you can notice some brown "tombs" near the middle bottom right), visible to all in multiplayer. In my next TTs reunion I will try to reproduce it again and post a save.

Are those items Assetbundles ? and when you load up the game the first time do they spawn inside the Hidden zone ?

Does moving one of these items across the hidden zones boundary so it completely exits and then putting it back in make it hidden to all players, or can they still see it ?

Quote Originally Posted by Lucky seven View Post
    Are those items Assetbundles ? and when you load up the game the first time do they spawn inside the Hidden zone ?
    No, they are .obj and default bags. Yes, those items are loaded in the hidden zone (but the problem started when the master move them, or modify them).
    Does moving one of these items across the hidden zones boundary so it completely exits and then putting it back in make it hidden to all players, or can they still see it ?
    I will try that in our next session on Saturday.

performing this action will tell you whether or not the items loading inside the Hidden zone are not triggering the "hide" mechanic if taking them out and putting them back in does hide them then the problem is a triggering issue.

Can you share a link to one of the objects in question just so we can rule out any peculiarities to the items that might be relevant to this bug.

Can you share a link to one of the objects in question just so we can rule out any peculiarities to the items that might be relevant to this bug.
    Here's the complete default mod. The problematic zones is the master zone next to the master screen. I don't have the save files from the bug in action until my next multiplayer game session.
    https://www.dropbox.com/s/q3mlg3rtwr...files.zip?dl=0
    Last edited by francogp; 07-01-2017 at 10:37 AM.

performing this action will tell you whether or not the items loading inside the Hidden zone are not triggering the "hide" mechanic if taking them out and putting them back in does hide them then the problem is a triggering issue.

I'm sure that the bug is related to infinite bags holding that figurines. You can't see the bags, but you can see the miniature on top of it (OP screenshot).

I discovered how to reproduce the bug. The master must RESET an infinite bag (located inside his master hidden zone), and put some new object inside. Now all other players can see that new miniature over the infinite bag. Its 100% reproducible.