I am looking to run a three to four session campaign of death and mayhem with the new edition of the RPG Paranoia. The new system is rules light (so, if you never played, that is cool), and fun (because friend computer tells you that fun is MANDATORY). I would like to run starting this or the following Friday, every other week. If you are imaginative, a but crazy, and [THIS DESCRIPTION IS ABOVE YOUR CLEARANCE, CITIZEN]. Mature attitude players (age is just a state of mind).

To get on board write me at friend-computer @ ericphillips.info (put the words together). The tabletop simulator room is here on the workshop: http://steamcommunity.com/sharedfile...htext=paranoia

More info:

Think: Brazil meets Catch-22 meets THX-1138, meets a lot of paperwork.

The game is set in a post-whatever holocaust future of domed cities run by a mega-computer. The players are Troubleshooters, clones with five other siblings who quickly step in when they are killed (nobody last very long in Paranoia). The characters live in an extremely strict colour coded hierarchy of Security Clearance, with Infra-Red submissive to Orange, which answers to Yellow and so on. Everybody, and I mean everybody, is insanely paranoid. The slightest mistake, the merest hint of treachery, could mean immediate execution. Because inside the dome, nobody knows that the war with the Commies was over centuries ago.

Players are subjected to constant propoganda 'The Computer Is Your Friend', encouraged to inform on their colleagues in special recording booths (which often broadcast the message by mistake), are given strange equipment without proper instructions, take pills, hide their secret allegiances and mutations and generally desperately try to survive.

The adventures are hopeless, ill-informed, pointless and suicidal missions which open with a briefing and end with a de-briefing, a golden opportunity to grass up the other players with highly subjective reports.

Being promoted to Orange Clearance gives a player enormous control over the others. Defying an order is Treason = immediate execution.