Thread: Issue with searching files.

Issue with searching files.

Hello there. I have been enjoying your game for a long time with no issues (250 Hrs), but after a short hiatus of approximately two months I returned and decided that I wished to create a deck. I created and exported a deck using your deck editor and wanted to upload it to the cloud, so that I am able to use it in games. However, when I attempted to find the file to upload it, the search GUI had no files on it, and in the directory bar and the search bar the word "Default" appeared in it. As well as this, none of the buttons of the GUI work at all, apart from New file (Which the GUI it brings up also has no buttons that work).

Annoyed with this, I removed then reinstalled your game using the Steam interface, and found that the issue persisted. I then removed the files myself from the steam directory by moving them to the recycling bin and emptying it, then reinstalled, but again the issue has persisted.

I am at a loss at what to do next, and I am unsure what information I should provide to help you solve this, as my PC has been able to run this game without issue beforeand.

Thank you for your time.

Can you post a screenshot of what exactly you're seeing?

Also to verify, you had no issues with the file browser before but once you came back to TTS, it's not showing up properly?

Quote Originally Posted by Kimiko View Post
    Can you post a screenshot of what exactly you're seeing?

Quote Originally Posted by Kimiko View Post
    Also to verify, you had no issues with the file browser before but once you came back to TTS, it's not showing up properly?
    That is exactly the case yes.

Hope this helps!