Thread: Component Studio native export for Tabletop Simulator

Component Studio native export for Tabletop Simulator

At The Game Crafter we have created a tool called Component Studio (https://component.studio) that allows you to natively export and host files for Tabletop Simulator. If you're a game designer, you should check it out. Here's how easy it is to export files from Component Studio into Tabletop Simulator:

Very cool! I know people who look for deck-building solutions that are easiest, for many of the various drafting games.

I will be sure to point them towards this. Fantastic

Saw this and thought well what else does it do? Then I checked it out and it costs 10 dollars a month. That is a lot for a hosting service with really no other benefits. I would stay away from this ad.

Flolania

Quote Originally Posted by Flolania View Post
    Saw this and thought well what else does it do? Then I checked it out and it costs 10 dollars a month. That is a lot for a hosting service with really no other benefits. I would stay away from this ad.

Flolania
    I'm sorry you feel that it does nothing else. This post was targeted at game designers, hence the reason it is in the "original content" forum. Component Studio isn't only about hosting Tabletop Simulator content, it's mostly for game designers looking to generate the components for their games. You basically design 1 card, or tile, and Component Studio will automatically generate the rest.

I forgot to mention in my first post that we are running a special right now. If you sign up using the coupon code "firstk", you'll get it for $5 per month.