Thread: Ready to pay for more DLC

Ready to pay for more DLC

I know this post will be very unpopular because everyone loves free DLC updates.
    I'm happy too when a DLC is upgraded free with an expansion, but this event is too rare on TTS.

That's why I would be willing to pay for expansions, extra content, and even single mini if this help fastest releases. 

I also believe that business model more similar to the physical boardgames market (where we pay for each extra) can also persuade other brands give licenses to TTS for official DLCs.

You CAN make workshop mods for DLCs. That's a pretty good way to make the perfect experience you want. Though I do understand that as a player paying for DLCs you don't want to have to tweak stuff manually

Quote Originally Posted by Blastanoid View Post
    I know this post will be very unpopular because everyone loves free DLC updates.
    I'm happy too when a DLC is upgraded free with an expansion, but this event is too rare on TTS.

That's why I would be willing to pay for expansions, extra content, and even single mini if this help fastest releases. 

I also believe that business model more similar to the physical boardgames market (where we pay for each extra) can also persuade other brands give licenses to TTS for official DLCs.
    The release schedule is really dictated by the number of people currently available to work on them. Projects in the works now are a mix of New Games and expansions/reworking of Existing DLC's.

To speed up the process Berserk would need more experienced asset creators and are always on the look out for suitable people, That's really the limiting factor at the moment.