Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: P2P Errors.

After you get this error can you post your ouput_log.txt file here so I can look it over as well.

Alright put out another fix v9.7.6 let me know if this issue still comes up.

Quote Originally Posted by Knil View Post
    Alright put out another fix v9.7.6 let me know if this issue still comes up.
    I'm Back , and so is our little friend.

https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachmen...24/unknown.png

https://pastebin.com/5DH2uhUt

Ok so good news I was finally able to reproduce this issue instead of guessing for fixes and I have reported it to the 3rd party voice chat creators, hopefully a fix will be soon!

Fix is out now!

As of tonight I'm getting this and I wasn't before. When joining a couple of tables there is a significant pause. I assume it is Tabletop Simulator processing models (the logs suggest this as well). When the game catches up I get spammed with a sudden spike of P2P errors. I have not checked to see if it actually impacts voice chat however it never showed before.

https://pastebin.com/XnwKigaG

ArgumentNullException: Argument cannot be null.
    Parameter name: key
    at System.Collections.Generic.Dictionary`2[System.String,Dissonance.Networking.ClientInfo`1[System.Nullable`1[SteamVoiceP2PPeer]]].set_Item (System.String key, Dissonance.Networking.ClientInfo`1 value) [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0
    at Dissonance.Networking.BaseClientCollection`1[System.Nullable`1[SteamVoiceP2PPeer]].GetOrCreateClientInfo (UInt16 id, System.String name, Nullable`1 connection) [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0
    at Dissonance.Networking.Client.SlaveClientCollection `1[SteamVoiceP2PPeer].ReceiveHandshakeResponseBody (Dissonance.Networking.PacketReader& reader) [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0
    at Dissonance.Networking.BaseClient`3[SteamVoiceP2PServer,SteamVoiceP2PClient,SteamVoice P2PPeer].ProcessReceivedPacket (ArraySegment`1 data) [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0
    at Dissonance.Networking.BaseClient`3[SteamVoiceP2PServer,SteamVoiceP2PClient,SteamVoice P2PPeer].NetworkReceivedPacket (ArraySegment`1 data) [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0
    at SteamVoiceP2PClient.ReceivePacket (SteamVoiceP2PPeer source, ArraySegment`1 data) [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0
    at SteamVoiceP2PCommsNetwork.ReceivePacketClient (CSteamID cSteamID, ArraySegment`1 data) [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0
    at SteamManager.ProcessPacket (System.Byte[] data, UInt32 msgSize, CSteamID sender, Int32 channel) [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0
    UnityEngine.DebugLogHandler:Internal_LogException( Exception, Object)
    UnityEngine.DebugLogHandler:LogException(Exception , Object)
    UnityEngine.Logger:LogException(Exception, Object)
    UnityEngine.Debug:LogException(Exception)
    ChatScript:LogException(String, Exception, Boolean, Boolean)
    SteamManager:ProcessPacket(Byte[], UInt32, CSteamID, Int32)
    SteamManager:ReadAvailablePackets()
    SteamManager:Update()

As the user above, I also just started receiving these errors with the recent updates. Both people in the room see them, and they pop up every 10-15 seconds.

Here's a pastebin of my -log output. https://pastebin.com/huRKAdQ9

So as the table host, the issue has not returned since last update, which is great in not having to reload the table to get it to go away.

But now im getting reports from other players saying that THEY are getting the p2p error spam occasionally.

Thanks for the reports guys does this fix for players if they reconnect or are they broken for good on that server?

I tried rejoining the room, restarting my client, and the host tried remaking the room and also restarting their client. Nothing seemed to fix it.

I'm getting this too. Whenever there's around 3-4 people on my table, when someone leaves, it triggers a red text abyss pertaining to SteamP2PCommsNetwork.ReceivePacketClient and SteamP2PVoiceComms. No idea what this is but it's making my game unplayable, especially not being able to hear or use comms. I've tried verifying my game cache and looking at the script, to no avail. I'm going to enable logs and post them next time this happens.
    Last edited by DonnieSkuza; 09-08-2017 at 08:10 PM.

[Dissonance:Network] EventQueue: Exception invoking event handler: System.DllNotFoundException: opus
    at (wrapper managed-to-native) Dissonance.Audio.Codecs.Opus.OpusNative/OpusNativeMethodspus_encoder_create (int,int,int,int&)
    at Dissonance.Audio.Codecs.Opus.OpusNative+OpusEncode r..ctor (Int32 srcSamplingRate, Int32 srcChannelCount) [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0
    at Dissonance.Audio.Codecs.Opus.OpusEncoder..ctor (AudioQuality quality, FrameSize frameSize) [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0
    at Dissonance.CodecSettings.Generate () [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0
    at Dissonance.CodecSettings.get_SampleRate () [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0
    at Dissonance.DissonanceComms.CreatePlayback () [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0
    at Dissonance.Datastructures.Pool`1[Dissonance.Audio.Playback.VoicePlayback].Get () [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0
    at Dissonance.DissonanceComms.Net_PlayerJoined (System.String playerId) [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0
    at Dissonance.Networking.BaseCommsNetwork`5[SteamVoiceP2PServer,SteamVoiceP2PClient,SteamVoice P2PPeer,Dissonance.Unit,Dissonance.Unit].OnPlayerJoined (System.String obj) [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0
    at (wrapper delegate-invoke) System.Action`1<string>:invoke_void__this___string (string)
    at Dissonance.Networking.Client.EventQueue.InvokeEven t[String] (System.String& arg, System.Action`1 handler) [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0

These issues should be all resolved now let us know if you run into any other issues!

Getting this issue constantly. Same stuff as everyone else here. Also getting disconnected due to de-sync. Unsure if the two are related, but there are times when i can see cursors move but the table and objects don't load and then several moments later I disconnect.

Open the following ports if you are still having connection/network issues:

UDP 3478 (Outbound)
    UDP 4379 (Outbound)
    UDP 4380 (Outbound)

Let us know the results, thanks!

I've always been able to host, but since the last time I've reinstalled the game I'm always getting this error message when a friend tries to join my games: Steam P2P session failed with [playername]: 4
    They get to connect, are even able to talk on chat, but can't seem to select or load anything from my game and nothing else works and this message shows up.
    They are able to select colors and even type on game chat, and I can see their selection and read them. But they can't read whatever I type, it's like I can't send them data.

I know my way around computers, have port forward set up correctly, even DMZ to my machine. I had no changes to my hardware or software since the last time I hosted, I've tried with Nat Puncthrough and Proxy settings On and Off, without success. It started happening after the new voice system.

After a few testing it worked ONCE with a friend, that when he disconnected and connected again I got the very same error. Some people that tried helping me online connected to my server and it didn't work. However, I left my server open and asked for people to join it and some of them connected with success and could play. Sometimes I'm also getting a "Message from master server: Steam authentication failed 13."

Here's a screenshot: ss.jpg

And here's a log from when I had this error
    Code:
    Initialize engine version: 5.6.2f1 (a2913c821e27)
    GfxDevice: creating device client; threaded=1
    Direct3D:
        Version:  Direct3D 9.0c [nvd3dumx.dll 21.21.13.7619]
        Renderer: NVIDIA GeForce GTX 750 Ti
        Vendor:   NVIDIA
        VRAM:     1992 MB (via DXGI)
        Caps:     Shader=30 DepthRT=1 NativeDepth=1 NativeShadow=1 DF16=0 INTZ=1 NULL=1 RESZ=0 SlowINTZ=0 ATOC=1 BC4=1 BC5=1
    Begin MonoManager ReloadAssembly
    Platform assembly: C:\Steam\steamapps\common\Tabletop Simulator\Tabletop Simulator_Data\Managed\UnityEngine.dll (this message is harmless)
    Loading C:\Steam\steamapps\common\Tabletop Simulator\Tabletop Simulator_Data\Managed\UnityEngine.dll into Unity Child Domain
    Platform assembly: C:\Steam\steamapps\common\Tabletop Simulator\Tabletop Simulator_Data\Managed\Assembly-CSharp-firstpass.dll (this message is harmless)
    Loading C:\Steam\steamapps\common\Tabletop Simulator\Tabletop Simulator_Data\Managed\Assembly-CSharp-firstpass.dll into Unity Child Domain
    Platform assembly: C:\Steam\steamapps\common\Tabletop Simulator\Tabletop Simulator_Data\Managed\Assembly-CSharp.dll (this message is harmless)
    Loading C:\Steam\steamapps\common\Tabletop Simulator\Tabletop Simulator_Data\Managed\Assembly-CSharp.dll into Unity Child Domain
    Platform assembly: C:\Steam\steamapps\common\Tabletop Simulator\Tabletop Simulator_Data\Managed\Assembly-UnityScript.dll (this message is harmless)
    Loading C:\Steam\steamapps\common\Tabletop Simulator\Tabletop Simulator_Data\Managed\Assembly-UnityScript.dll into Unity Child Domain
    Platform assembly: C:\Steam\steamapps\common\Tabletop Simulator\Tabletop Simulator_Data\Managed\UnityEngine.UI.dll (this message is harmless)
    Loading C:\Steam\steamapps\common\Tabletop Simulator\Tabletop Simulator_Data\Managed\UnityEngine.UI.dll into Unity Child Domain
    Platform assembly: C:\Steam\steamapps\common\Tabletop Simulator\Tabletop Simulator_Data\Managed\UnityEngine.Networking.dll (this message is harmless)
    Loading C:\Steam\steamapps\common\Tabletop Simulator\Tabletop Simulator_Data\Managed\UnityEngine.Networking.dll into Unity Child Domain
    Platform assembly: C:\Steam\steamapps\common\Tabletop Simulator\Tabletop Simulator_Data\Managed\UnityEngine.Analytics.dll (this message is harmless)
    Loading C:\Steam\steamapps\common\Tabletop Simulator\Tabletop Simulator_Data\Managed\UnityEngine.Analytics.dll into Unity Child Domain
    Platform assembly: C:\Steam\steamapps\common\Tabletop Simulator\Tabletop Simulator_Data\Managed\UnityEngine.VR.dll (this message is harmless)
    Loading C:\Steam\steamapps\common\Tabletop Simulator\Tabletop Simulator_Data\Managed\UnityEngine.VR.dll into Unity Child Domain
    Platform assembly: C:\Steam\steamapps\common\Tabletop Simulator\Tabletop Simulator_Data\Managed\Newtonsoft.Json.dll (this message is harmless)
    Loading C:\Steam\steamapps\common\Tabletop Simulator\Tabletop Simulator_Data\Managed\Newtonsoft.Json.dll into Unity Child Domain
    Platform assembly: C:\Steam\steamapps\common\Tabletop Simulator\Tabletop Simulator_Data\Managed\Vectrosity.dll (this message is harmless)
    Loading C:\Steam\steamapps\common\Tabletop Simulator\Tabletop Simulator_Data\Managed\Vectrosity.dll into Unity Child Domain
    Platform assembly: C:\Steam\steamapps\common\Tabletop Simulator\Tabletop Simulator_Data\Managed\MoonSharp.Interpreter.dll (this message is harmless)
    Loading C:\Steam\steamapps\common\Tabletop Simulator\Tabletop Simulator_Data\Managed\MoonSharp.Interpreter.dll into Unity Child Domain
    Platform assembly: C:\Steam\steamapps\common\Tabletop Simulator\Tabletop Simulator_Data\Managed\ObjReader.dll (this message is harmless)
    Loading C:\Steam\steamapps\common\Tabletop Simulator\Tabletop Simulator_Data\Managed\ObjReader.dll into Unity Child Domain
    Platform assembly: C:\Steam\steamapps\common\Tabletop Simulator\Tabletop Simulator_Data\Managed\MouseLibWin.dll (this message is harmless)
    Loading C:\Steam\steamapps\common\Tabletop Simulator\Tabletop Simulator_Data\Managed\MouseLibWin.dll into Unity Child Domain
    Platform assembly: C:\Steam\steamapps\common\Tabletop Simulator\Tabletop Simulator_Data\Managed\ProMouseDll.dll (this message is harmless)
    Loading C:\Steam\steamapps\common\Tabletop Simulator\Tabletop Simulator_Data\Managed\ProMouseDll.dll into Unity Child Domain
    Platform assembly: C:\Steam\steamapps\common\Tabletop Simulator\Tabletop Simulator_Data\Managed\yIRC.dll (this message is harmless)
    Loading C:\Steam\steamapps\common\Tabletop Simulator\Tabletop Simulator_Data\Managed\yIRC.dll into Unity Child Domain
    Platform assembly: C:\Steam\steamapps\common\Tabletop Simulator\Tabletop Simulator_Data\Managed\OSCsharp.dll (this message is harmless)
    Loading C:\Steam\steamapps\common\Tabletop Simulator\Tabletop Simulator_Data\Managed\OSCsharp.dll into Unity Child Domain
    Platform assembly: C:\Steam\steamapps\common\Tabletop Simulator\Tabletop Simulator_Data\Managed\TUIOsharp.dll (this message is harmless)
    Loading C:\Steam\steamapps\common\Tabletop Simulator\Tabletop Simulator_Data\Managed\TUIOsharp.dll into Unity Child Domain
    Platform assembly: C:\Steam\steamapps\common\Tabletop Simulator\Tabletop Simulator_Data\Managed\VacuumShaders.TextureAdjustments.dll (this message is harmless)
    Loading C:\Steam\steamapps\common\Tabletop Simulator\Tabletop Simulator_Data\Managed\VacuumShaders.TextureAdjustments.dll into Unity Child Domain
    - Completed reload, in  0.033 seconds
    Platform assembly: C:\Steam\steamapps\common\Tabletop Simulator\Tabletop Simulator_Data\Managed\System.Core.dll (this message is harmless)
    Platform assembly: C:\Steam\steamapps\common\Tabletop Simulator\Tabletop Simulator_Data\Managed\System.dll (this message is harmless)
    OnLevelWasLoaded was found on Runner
    This message has been deprecated and will be removed in a later version of Unity.
    Add a delegate to SceneManager.sceneLoaded instead to get notifications after scene loading has completed

(Filename:  Line: 376)

OnLevelWasLoaded was found on NetworkUI
    This message has been deprecated and will be removed in a later version of Unity.
    Add a delegate to SceneManager.sceneLoaded instead to get notifications after scene loading has completed

OnLevelWasLoaded was found on TouchManagerInstance

OnLevelWasLoaded was found on LineManager

Shader 'Nature/Terrain/Diffuse': dependency 'Details0' shader 'Hidden/TerrainEngine/Details/Vertexlit' not found
    Shader 'Nature/Terrain/Diffuse': dependency 'Details2' shader 'Hidden/TerrainEngine/Details/BillboardWavingDoublePass' not found
    WARNING: Shader Unsupported: 'Hidden/VR/BlitCopyFromTexArray' - Pass '' has no vertex shader
    WARNING: Shader Unsupported: 'Hidden/VR/BlitCopyFromTexArray' - Setting to default shader.
    <RI> Initializing input.

<RI> Input initialized.

desktop: 1680x1050 60Hz; virtual: 1680x1050 at 0,0
    <RI> Initialized touch support.

UnloadTime: 1.130312 ms
    WARNING: BC6H/BC7 texture format is not supported, decompressing texture
    Platform assembly: C:\Steam\steamapps\common\Tabletop Simulator\Tabletop Simulator_Data\Managed\Boo.Lang.dll (this message is harmless)
    Platform assembly: C:\Steam\steamapps\common\Tabletop Simulator\Tabletop Simulator_Data\Managed\Mono.Security.dll (this message is harmless)
    Platform assembly: C:\Steam\steamapps\common\Tabletop Simulator\Tabletop Simulator_Data\Managed\System.Configuration.dll (this message is harmless)
    Platform assembly: C:\Steam\steamapps\common\Tabletop Simulator\Tabletop Simulator_Data\Managed\System.Xml.dll (this message is harmless)
    Platform assembly: C:\Steam\steamapps\common\Tabletop Simulator\Tabletop Simulator_Data\Managed\System.Xml.Linq.dll (this message is harmless)
    Platform assembly: C:\Steam\steamapps\common\Tabletop Simulator\Tabletop Simulator_Data\Managed\System.Runtime.Serialization.dll (this message is harmless)
    The referenced script on this Behaviour (Game Object 'WebCoreInputController') is missing!

(Filename:  Line: 1743)

Unloading 5 Unused Serialized files (Serialized files now loaded: 0)
    UnloadTime: 4.112778 ms

Unloading 33 unused Assets to reduce memory usage. Loaded Objects now: 36550.
    Total: 60.502174 ms (FindLiveObjects: 4.256119 ms CreateObjectMapping: 1.106707 ms MarkObjects: 49.822361 ms  DeleteObjects: 5.314932 ms)

Unloading 2 Unused Serialized files (Serialized files now loaded: 0)

Unloading 0 unused Assets to reduce memory usage. Loaded Objects now: 36551.
    Total: 41.830460 ms (FindLiveObjects: 2.866492 ms CreateObjectMapping: 0.604498 ms MarkObjects: 38.283184 ms  DeleteObjects: 0.075605 ms)

6595:IOCR, ID_OPEN_CONNECTION_REQUEST
    6595:IOCR, sendto failed with code -1 for char 9 and length 1464.
    ID_OPEN_CONNECTION_REQUEST

Unloading 176 unused Assets to reduce memory usage. Loaded Objects now: 38591.
    Total: 67.064079 ms (FindLiveObjects: 3.313964 ms CreateObjectMapping: 2.000283 ms MarkObjects: 61.546963 ms  DeleteObjects: 0.202183 ms)

Unloading 0 Unused Serialized files (Serialized files now loaded: 0)

Unloading 41 unused Assets to reduce memory usage. Loaded Objects now: 40368.
    Total: 55.674057 ms (FindLiveObjects: 2.912334 ms CreateObjectMapping: 0.919576 ms MarkObjects: 50.384781 ms  DeleteObjects: 1.455995 ms)

Unloading 1 Unused Serialized files (Serialized files now loaded: 0)

Unloading 0 unused Assets to reduce memory usage. Loaded Objects now: 40354.
    Total: 58.573391 ms (FindLiveObjects: 2.700229 ms CreateObjectMapping: 0.846366 ms MarkObjects: 54.973083 ms  DeleteObjects: 0.052341 ms)

Unloading 0 unused Assets to reduce memory usage. Loaded Objects now: 40371.
    Total: 51.624565 ms (FindLiveObjects: 2.675939 ms CreateObjectMapping: 0.828234 ms MarkObjects: 48.053341 ms  DeleteObjects: 0.065341 ms)

Total: 56.671631 ms (FindLiveObjects: 2.777202 ms CreateObjectMapping: 0.878181 ms MarkObjects: 52.912247 ms  DeleteObjects: 0.103315 ms)

Total: 58.660625 ms (FindLiveObjects: 3.135386 ms CreateObjectMapping: 0.958918 ms MarkObjects: 54.484219 ms  DeleteObjects: 0.080736 ms)

Unloading 0 unused Assets to reduce memory usage. Loaded Objects now: 40370.
    Total: 53.164379 ms (FindLiveObjects: 2.962623 ms CreateObjectMapping: 0.960628 ms MarkObjects: 49.156967 ms  DeleteObjects: 0.082789 ms)

Unloading 2 unused Assets to reduce memory usage. Loaded Objects now: 40370.
    Total: 52.909168 ms (FindLiveObjects: 2.748808 ms CreateObjectMapping: 0.761524 ms MarkObjects: 49.292442 ms  DeleteObjects: 0.105368 ms)

Total: 51.165462 ms (FindLiveObjects: 2.617440 ms CreateObjectMapping: 0.778287 ms MarkObjects: 47.688656 ms  DeleteObjects: 0.079710 ms)

Total: 59.150864 ms (FindLiveObjects: 2.883255 ms CreateObjectMapping: 0.895286 ms MarkObjects: 55.289528 ms  DeleteObjects: 0.081420 ms)

Total: 65.466103 ms (FindLiveObjects: 2.882913 ms CreateObjectMapping: 0.959260 ms MarkObjects: 61.520618 ms  DeleteObjects: 0.102289 ms)

Unloading 0 unused Assets to reduce memory usage. Loaded Objects now: 40376.
    Total: 54.370979 ms (FindLiveObjects: 2.831597 ms CreateObjectMapping: 0.821050 ms MarkObjects: 50.637253 ms  DeleteObjects: 0.079368 ms)

BoxColliders does not support negative scale or size.
    The effective box size has been forced positive and is likely to give unexpected collision geometry.
    If you absolutely need to use negative scaling you can use the convex MeshCollider. Scene hierarchy path "UI Root 3D/3DText(Clone)/Click Trigger"

(Filename:  Line: 0)

Unloading 71 unused Assets to reduce memory usage. Loaded Objects now: 40430.
    Total: 60.074886 ms (FindLiveObjects: 3.225359 ms CreateObjectMapping: 1.057444 ms MarkObjects: 54.175297 ms  DeleteObjects: 1.615416 ms)

The effective box size has been forced positive and is likely to give unexpected collision geometry.
    If you absolutely need to use negative scaling you can use the convex MeshCollider. Scene hierarchy path "UI Root 3D/3DText(Clone)/Click Trigger"

Unloading 301 unused Assets to reduce memory usage. Loaded Objects now: 40593.
    Total: 54.937847 ms (FindLiveObjects: 3.139491 ms CreateObjectMapping: 1.113891 ms MarkObjects: 50.339966 ms  DeleteObjects: 0.342446 ms)

Unloading 26 unused Assets to reduce memory usage. Loaded Objects now: 40741.
    Total: 60.220963 ms (FindLiveObjects: 2.947912 ms CreateObjectMapping: 0.675313 ms MarkObjects: 56.406502 ms  DeleteObjects: 0.189525 ms)

sendto failed with code -1 for char 10 and length 1464.
    Couldn't send RPC function 'RPC_Chat'

(Filename:  Line: 2508)

Couldn't send RPC function 'RPCAddPlayer'

(Filename:  Line: 2508)

Unloading 17 unused Assets to reduce memory usage. Loaded Objects now: 40595.
    Total: 56.004185 ms (FindLiveObjects: 2.992728 ms CreateObjectMapping: 0.688998 ms MarkObjects: 52.163723 ms  DeleteObjects: 0.158052 ms)

Unloading 0 unused Assets to reduce memory usage. Loaded Objects now: 40596.
    Total: 55.304585 ms (FindLiveObjects: 2.706387 ms CreateObjectMapping: 0.659919 ms MarkObjects: 51.850357 ms  DeleteObjects: 0.086552 ms)

Unloading 0 unused Assets to reduce memory usage. Loaded Objects now: 40611.
    Total: 54.275879 ms (FindLiveObjects: 2.690992 ms CreateObjectMapping: 0.814208 ms MarkObjects: 50.696777 ms  DeleteObjects: 0.073210 ms)

Message from master server: Steam authentication failed 13.

(Filename:  Line: 383)

Unloading 0 unused Assets to reduce memory usage. Loaded Objects now: 40605.
    Total: 53.467140 ms (FindLiveObjects: 3.470648 ms CreateObjectMapping: 0.776234 ms MarkObjects: 49.151836 ms  DeleteObjects: 0.066368 ms)

Unloading 2 unused Assets to reduce memory usage. Loaded Objects now: 40605.
    Total: 55.708267 ms (FindLiveObjects: 2.688597 ms CreateObjectMapping: 0.582945 ms MarkObjects: 52.319382 ms  DeleteObjects: 0.116999 ms)

A client which was not in the connected player list disconnected. ???

(Filename:  Line: 1928)

Unloading 0 unused Assets to reduce memory usage. Loaded Objects now: 40605.
    Total: 60.588730 ms (FindLiveObjects: 3.054991 ms CreateObjectMapping: 0.645550 ms MarkObjects: 56.811893 ms  DeleteObjects: 0.073894 ms)

No objects for the given player ID were deleted 2

(Filename:  Line: 1404)

Unloading 2 unused Assets to reduce memory usage. Loaded Objects now: 40553.
    Total: 64.984085 ms (FindLiveObjects: 3.175412 ms CreateObjectMapping: 0.728682 ms MarkObjects: 59.552834 ms  DeleteObjects: 1.525785 ms)

Unloading 19 unused Assets to reduce memory usage. Loaded Objects now: 40758.
    Total: 54.703163 ms (FindLiveObjects: 2.617440 ms CreateObjectMapping: 0.574393 ms MarkObjects: 51.361149 ms  DeleteObjects: 0.148131 ms)

Unloading 0 unused Assets to reduce memory usage. Loaded Objects now: 40758.
    Total: 55.914555 ms (FindLiveObjects: 2.869571 ms CreateObjectMapping: 0.665050 ms MarkObjects: 52.299881 ms  DeleteObjects: 0.079026 ms)

Unloading 2 unused Assets to reduce memory usage. Loaded Objects now: 40802.
    Total: 51.159306 ms (FindLiveObjects: 2.670124 ms CreateObjectMapping: 0.681471 ms MarkObjects: 47.681129 ms  DeleteObjects: 0.125210 ms)

Unloading 11 unused Assets to reduce memory usage. Loaded Objects now: 40509.
    Total: 57.541607 ms (FindLiveObjects: 2.827492 ms CreateObjectMapping: 0.631866 ms MarkObjects: 53.939587 ms  DeleteObjects: 0.142315 ms)

Unloading 11 unused Assets to reduce memory usage. Loaded Objects now: 40768.
    Total: 55.345295 ms (FindLiveObjects: 2.786097 ms CreateObjectMapping: 0.823102 ms MarkObjects: 51.613277 ms  DeleteObjects: 0.121789 ms)

Unloading 0 unused Assets to reduce memory usage. Loaded Objects now: 40760.
    Total: 54.911163 ms (FindLiveObjects: 2.850071 ms CreateObjectMapping: 0.911365 ms MarkObjects: 51.046070 ms  DeleteObjects: 0.102289 ms)

Unloading 6 unused Assets to reduce memory usage. Loaded Objects now: 40865.
    Total: 58.018497 ms (FindLiveObjects: 2.597255 ms CreateObjectMapping: 0.859708 ms MarkObjects: 54.450005 ms  DeleteObjects: 0.110841 ms)

No objects for the given player ID were deleted 5

Unloading 1 unused Assets to reduce memory usage. Loaded Objects now: 40773.
    Total: 58.119076 ms (FindLiveObjects: 2.741966 ms CreateObjectMapping: 0.819339 ms MarkObjects: 54.451714 ms  DeleteObjects: 0.105026 ms)

Unloading 2 unused Assets to reduce memory usage. Loaded Objects now: 40761.
    Total: 52.042274 ms (FindLiveObjects: 2.568519 ms CreateObjectMapping: 0.728682 ms MarkObjects: 48.625683 ms  DeleteObjects: 0.119052 ms)

The referenced script on this Behaviour (Game Object 'WebCoreInputController') is missing!

(Filename:  Line: 1743)

Unloading 4 Unused Serialized files (Serialized files now loaded: 0)
    UnloadTime: 37.996845 ms

Unloading 122 unused Assets to reduce memory usage. Loaded Objects now: 36607.
    Total: 50.611938 ms (FindLiveObjects: 2.233256 ms CreateObjectMapping: 0.808392 ms MarkObjects: 45.024689 ms  DeleteObjects: 2.544571 ms)

Unloading 0 unused Assets to reduce memory usage. Loaded Objects now: 36607.
    Total: 48.856602 ms (FindLiveObjects: 3.984831 ms CreateObjectMapping: 0.766313 ms MarkObjects: 44.023006 ms  DeleteObjects: 0.080052 ms)

Unloading 2 unused Assets to reduce memory usage. Loaded Objects now: 36679.
    Total: 47.939762 ms (FindLiveObjects: 2.957833 ms CreateObjectMapping: 0.984234 ms MarkObjects: 43.897114 ms  DeleteObjects: 0.099552 ms)

Unloading 345 unused Assets to reduce memory usage. Loaded Objects now: 40084.
    Total: 52.907459 ms (FindLiveObjects: 2.914044 ms CreateObjectMapping: 1.223365 ms MarkObjects: 45.915531 ms  DeleteObjects: 2.854176 ms)

Unloading 0 unused Assets to reduce memory usage. Loaded Objects now: 40106.
    Total: 61.127541 ms (FindLiveObjects: 3.428911 ms CreateObjectMapping: 1.090970 ms MarkObjects: 56.551212 ms  DeleteObjects: 0.055420 ms)

No objects for the given player ID were deleted 1

Unloading 6 unused Assets to reduce memory usage. Loaded Objects now: 40211.
    Total: 59.983543 ms (FindLiveObjects: 2.730334 ms CreateObjectMapping: 0.637340 ms MarkObjects: 56.489975 ms  DeleteObjects: 0.124525 ms)

No objects for the given player ID were deleted 3

Unloading 11 unused Assets to reduce memory usage. Loaded Objects now: 40361.
    Total: 63.539379 ms (FindLiveObjects: 2.818255 ms CreateObjectMapping: 0.664024 ms MarkObjects: 59.957546 ms  DeleteObjects: 0.098183 ms)

Unloading 71 unused Assets to reduce memory usage. Loaded Objects now: 40557.
    Total: 56.862869 ms (FindLiveObjects: 2.710150 ms CreateObjectMapping: 0.632892 ms MarkObjects: 51.981724 ms  DeleteObjects: 1.537074 ms)

Unloading 70 unused Assets to reduce memory usage. Loaded Objects now: 40461.
    Total: 54.856083 ms (FindLiveObjects: 2.921228 ms CreateObjectMapping: 0.677708 ms MarkObjects: 51.117912 ms  DeleteObjects: 0.138210 ms)

Unloading 0 unused Assets to reduce memory usage. Loaded Objects now: 40461.
    Total: 73.263344 ms (FindLiveObjects: 3.958831 ms CreateObjectMapping: 0.987655 ms MarkObjects: 68.229630 ms  DeleteObjects: 0.085868 ms)

Unloading 2 unused Assets to reduce memory usage. Loaded Objects now: 40461.
    Total: 57.030155 ms (FindLiveObjects: 2.912334 ms CreateObjectMapping: 0.693787 ms MarkObjects: 53.300194 ms  DeleteObjects: 0.122815 ms)

Total: 57.149551 ms (FindLiveObjects: 2.978360 ms CreateObjectMapping: 0.681471 ms MarkObjects: 53.415829 ms  DeleteObjects: 0.072526 ms)

Unloading 1 unused Assets to reduce memory usage. Loaded Objects now: 40461.
    Total: 61.995461 ms (FindLiveObjects: 2.857939 ms CreateObjectMapping: 0.683866 ms MarkObjects: 56.979870 ms  DeleteObjects: 1.473101 ms)

Unloading 70 unused Assets to reduce memory usage. Loaded Objects now: 40469.
    Total: 58.362312 ms (FindLiveObjects: 3.388885 ms CreateObjectMapping: 0.733129 ms MarkObjects: 54.062405 ms  DeleteObjects: 0.176183 ms)

Total: 53.944374 ms (FindLiveObjects: 2.895228 ms CreateObjectMapping: 0.667103 ms MarkObjects: 50.282833 ms  DeleteObjects: 0.097841 ms)

Unloading 3 unused Assets to reduce memory usage. Loaded Objects now: 40468.
    Total: 62.351933 ms (FindLiveObjects: 2.868544 ms CreateObjectMapping: 0.681129 ms MarkObjects: 57.348999 ms  DeleteObjects: 1.451548 ms)

Unloading 0 unused Assets to reduce memory usage. Loaded Objects now: 40464.
    Total: 51.614647 ms (FindLiveObjects: 2.922597 ms CreateObjectMapping: 0.620235 ms MarkObjects: 47.992104 ms  DeleteObjects: 0.079368 ms)

Unloading 0 unused Assets to reduce memory usage. Loaded Objects now: 40465.
    Total: 66.576920 ms (FindLiveObjects: 3.227754 ms CreateObjectMapping: 0.737234 ms MarkObjects: 62.530853 ms  DeleteObjects: 0.080736 ms)

Unloading 0 unused Assets to reduce memory usage. Loaded Objects now: 40466.
    Total: 56.250160 ms (FindLiveObjects: 2.684150 ms CreateObjectMapping: 0.625708 ms MarkObjects: 52.829460 ms  DeleteObjects: 0.109131 ms)

Unloading 0 unused Assets to reduce memory usage. Loaded Objects now: 40466.
    Total: 57.928181 ms (FindLiveObjects: 2.995123 ms CreateObjectMapping: 0.704050 ms MarkObjects: 54.152721 ms  DeleteObjects: 0.075605 ms)

Unloading 1 unused Assets to reduce memory usage. Loaded Objects now: 40562.
    Total: 68.028816 ms (FindLiveObjects: 3.201070 ms CreateObjectMapping: 0.836102 ms MarkObjects: 62.347488 ms  DeleteObjects: 1.642784 ms)

No objects for the given player ID were deleted 4

Unloading 2 unused Assets to reduce memory usage. Loaded Objects now: 40465.
    Total: 52.623852 ms (FindLiveObjects: 2.501124 ms CreateObjectMapping: 0.536077 ms MarkObjects: 49.463154 ms  DeleteObjects: 0.122473 ms)

Unloading 0 unused Assets to reduce memory usage. Loaded Objects now: 40465.
    Total: 55.867687 ms (FindLiveObjects: 2.753939 ms CreateObjectMapping: 0.623998 ms MarkObjects: 52.393620 ms  DeleteObjects: 0.095105 ms)

Unloading 0 unused Assets to reduce memory usage. Loaded Objects now: 40481.
    Total: 57.089001 ms (FindLiveObjects: 2.807650 ms CreateObjectMapping: 0.655129 ms MarkObjects: 53.551983 ms  DeleteObjects: 0.073210 ms)

Unloading 0 unused Assets to reduce memory usage. Loaded Objects now: 40481.
    Total: 53.696693 ms (FindLiveObjects: 2.535335 ms CreateObjectMapping: 0.564130 ms MarkObjects: 50.511017 ms  DeleteObjects: 0.085868 ms)

Unloading 0 unused Assets to reduce memory usage. Loaded Objects now: 40480.
    Total: 60.260307 ms (FindLiveObjects: 3.480911 ms CreateObjectMapping: 0.874760 ms MarkObjects: 55.809189 ms  DeleteObjects: 0.093736 ms)

More info:

My wife owns TTS and we're in the very same LAN. I can host for her without a single problem.

I tried hosting on her computer, she didn't have portforward or DMZ or anything (since it's all pointing to my local IP), and guess what: It works on her computer. I can flawlessly host on a computer on my local network, but I can't do it anymore on my PC. I'm considering formatting my PC but for work and studies reasons it can't be done right now.
    I've uninstalled, cleaned my pc from all TTS registry, installed TTS once again and I still can't host on my computer after the last update.

Error when a player is joining.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12