Thread: OnObjectLeaveScriptingZone/EnterScriptingZone

OnObjectLeaveScriptingZone/EnterScriptingZone

Many errors are raising.
    Code:
    Error in Script (Global) function <onObjectLeaveScriptingZone>: chink_1:(271,4-48): attempt to index a nil value
    Reason found: when you right-click to rotate camera, from the middle of table, your pointer do 'floats' away. Pointer is object too, but it doesnt have a name parameter, so it raises a ton of errors.

Fix: make check if Object.name exists in the first place.

Thanks for bringing this up. You nailed it.

Basically, the camera moving into a scripting zone is what is triggering the errors, because you can't get an entity reference for the camera. The bug will be fixed in an update.

Fortunately this error, while annoying, does not break the scripting in the mean time. It will continue to work.

I can't get this error to go off with anything but the camera though, are you sure it was the pointer doing it and not the camera moving through a zone? There are script zones over every player's tile placement location

Nope... mine was with the pointer. Camera was in the middle of table (almost at table surface), and I moved it back and forth, so pointer moved very far, and, as result, entered stone zones.

Also... could you make timer of blindfold to 5 seconds? 3 is too short, as for me.
    Last edited by Infernius; 09-08-2017 at 04:20 PM.