Thread: Start of game UI overlay

Start of game UI overlay

Just got this on sale.. and I plan to look at the scripting at some point, but being pretty new to it (and bad at it) I'm just curious if someone could give me a rough idea how the overlays for this game were made. When you join in, there's a rule description and the name of the game that don't go away until you hit the done picking button. It's quite cool and I'm wondering if it's something that might be doable for a WS mod.

Assetbundle trickery from Unity. I do know of anyone with greater details than that about how it was done, sorry

Awww, probably means I can't replicate it since I've no idea how to use asset bundles.

@KageKaze
    There's a tutorial on AssetBundles: http://berserk-games.com/knowledgebase/assetbundles/
    Adding an overlay is just a matter of adding an "UI -> Raw Image" onto your object before you export it. It will stick to your camera then. You can even have a "viewport" there (real time image from a camera object), not just static images.