Thread: "Disconnect from server: Kick" on attempt to access any server

"Disconnect from server: Kick" on attempt to access any server

I've installed TTS after a long period of inactivity, only to find out I can't connect to any servers at all. Be it servers of my friends, or some public open servers, it just gives me "Disconnect from server: Kick" after some waiting time. At the same time other people can connect to the same server without any problems. Occasionally, it allows me to connect, without any obvious pattern, but 99% of the time it fails. Also, if I exit the game, all the time "An application crashed"-like window appears.

From some posts over internet I've learned that a couple of other guys encountered this problem, and narrowed it down to them having dynamic ips. After tearing up their ISP connection several times (what often results in new ip assigned to you), they managed to find some ip which didn't have such issue. This really looks like it may be some sort of protection system built into the game, may be something that adds offenders' ips to black list. If it's so, this is very unwise thing to do, as a lot of people are bound to using dynamic ips.

To some servers (very few) I can connect 50% of the time, to others - never. That's quite frustrating experience. How could you manage to break the game like this in a year?

I'm having the same problem over here, but, if I've read my output logs correctly, the game was trying to make Steam P2P connection with the host and fails to do so.

Here's the output log of me trying to join some random open server: https://pastebin.com/jyCLGcbM

Quote Originally Posted by nekonyanekonya View Post
    After tearing up their ISP connection several times (what often results in new ip assigned to you), they managed to find some ip which didn't have such issue. This really looks like it may be some sort of protection system built into the game, may be something that adds offenders' ips to black list. If it's so, this is very unwise thing to do, as a lot of people are bound to using dynamic ips.
    As I've noticed, I can't connect to my friends mostly if I'm in 145.255.*.* IP range. When ISP generates other IP than that, it gets fixed.

I'm experiencing this problem too. Nothing seems to fix it so far...

I have the same problem.

Nothing seems to fix it; trying messing around with everything mentioned so far.