Thread: Mesh Compression Issue with AssetBundle from Unity

Mesh Compression Issue with AssetBundle from Unity

Good afternoon, everyone. I've been encountering a severe issue with the Mesh inside the AssetBundle I'm trying to import to the game. Before I start showing and explaining here a bunch of infos:

• TTS is updated and running on the newest build.
    • Unity is basically the same, updated and running on the latest build available for the "Personal License".
    • I'm playing with TTS on Windows 10.

So... the Mesh in question is generated from a .FBX file I've imported in Unity with a Rig controlled by an "Animator Controller", where inside the default state is attached to an animation node from the Unity-chan package. Which is this:

Immagine01.jpg

When I export and then import the AssetBundle generated from Unity, the object loaded looks like this in the game:

Immagine02.jpg

From what I've come to understand from my tests, it's a problem related to the Mesh Compression in TTS. While in my Unity Engine the Mesh looks perfect because "Mesh Compression" is set to "Off", I can't say the same of the game.

Is there a way I can force a fix onto this issue?

I'm desperate at this point after 5 hours of wasted time. Please, help me out!

Hi

I don't do much with unity but are you using the version TTS say to use? You can find the information here http://berserk-games.com/knowledgebase/assetbundles/

I'm sure someone with a bit more knowledge will assist if this doesn't help.
    Regards
    Abarden

Quote Originally Posted by Abarden View Post
    Hi

I don't do much with unity but are you using the version TTS say to use? You can find the information here http://berserk-games.com/knowledgebase/assetbundles/

I'm sure someone with a bit more knowledge will assist if this doesn't help.
    I'll try with the version indicated there.