Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Bug Report

Bug Report

Minor bug - the poker table seems to have some clipping issues; I dropped a deck of cards and found it later lodged inside the table edge.

Bug Report

Windows 7 64bit user here on 0.6

As a number of people have pointed out here, cards seem to have a lot of clipping issues. This is especially evident on gravity settings higher than one,as trying to drop one on top of the other makes the top card fall straight through the bottom one, leaving the wrong card on top. Cards will often also get "stuck" together and then flip out when you try to pick them back up

Also the gravity slider does not seem to update itself whilst in game. I have to manually restart the entire game in order for any gravity changes to take effect, whether hosting a game in singleplayer or multiplayer.

Bug Report

I have a win 8 64bit, havent tried it yet but will look into it when I do.

Bug Report

I found a bug concerning the camera movement around the poker table. If I rotate the camera to be at exactly 90 degrees to the table (i.e. pointing across its centre as in the diagram), the screen goes black. Probably a division-by-zero error?

Bug Report

Thank you everyone, got tons of fixes coming thanks to you guys reporting them! Cards are tricky surprisingly because of how thin they are, unity doesn't like thin colliers. Trying to fix them without heavy performance cost is something I'm working on.

Bug Report

Also, not really a *bug* per se, but if you could make the octagonal table (and really any of the indented tables) a little deeper or the position of the individual player hands a little higher? Was having problems the other day when placing cards on the table in front of me and they would keep magically jumping back into my hand because they were too close to the edge.

Bug Report

cards fall indefinitely

What is happening is after a given number of cards they start to be dropped by the player, and then when they are placed back on the the table they fall through it.

Bug Report

jay_rab said

cards fall indefinitely

What is happening is after a given number of cards they start to be dropped by the player, and then when they are placed back on the the table they fall through it.

I had this happening when dealing just one card in single player.

Bug Report

jay_rab said

cards fall indefinitely

Had something similar a while ago, but occurred when a player flipped the table. The dice that were on the table began falling through the table and re-spawned, only to fall over and over again.

Bug Report

That reminds me, I had another bug a few days back that I've not been able to reproduce. For some reason the deal command was dealing one specific player multiple cards on each click, and this persisted through multiple disconnects/reconnects of joining players and spawning of a new deck/table.

Bug Report

Nintyuk said

jay_rab said

cards fall indefinitely

I had this happening when dealing just one card in single player.

I tried to find a way to reproduce this and was successful, if you start on a small table, select solitaire as the game, go to the card menu and select deal, the card will go off the table and be placed in the middle but will continue to fall through the table.

Bug Report

Oh that makes a lot more sense. The hands are disabled on the solitaire game mode, so you don't accidentally move cards into them.

Bug Report

Knil said

Oh that makes a lot more sense. The hands are disabled on the solitaire game mode, so you don't accidentally move cards into them.

but you still can get this also to happen if you deal enough cards to the player as well, just wont happen with a single card without playing solitaire..

btw 50th post! First user to Talented Rank

Bug Report

Undo's getting out of place, as seen in the video somehow my first undo got moved to the front, so the pieces magically come back together, if it was stepping through normally it would only be able to move piece by piece:

Bug Report

Yeah, undo is definitely broken and unreliable.

Bug Report

I found a bug with the current version of Beta v0.7. Me and some of my friends tried to use turns, but they seem to not work. We tried the next turn button and the star, but that didn't work. Not sure if it's just for us or everyone.

Bug Report

King said

I found a bug with the current version of Beta v0.7. Me and some of my friends tried to use turns, but they seem to not work. We tried the next turn button and the star, but that didn't work. Not sure if it's just for us or everyone.

What was the gamemode and table? I will try it out on my side as well ^_^

Bug Report

King said

Yes, turns got messed up in the last patch. It's on our list to fix. Thanks!

Any other bug reports, please post them in this thread to keep it organized. I'll go ahead and lock this one. Thanks!

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12