Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Bug Report

Bug Report

Run into any bugs? We want to know. Please describe the steps that led up to the bug in best detail.

Bug Report

On custom boards if you spawn stuff like D20's, Quarters, Chess Pieces and maybe more it will cause an imprinting of the item onto pieces. Also custom boards can bug out and add the table texture to the table. http://puu.sh/6VF8s.jpg http://puu.sh/6VF9L.jpg http://puu.sh/6VFbm.jpg

Bug Report

Thanks Infernotez, I'll look into this issue.

Bug Report

0.3 simply won't run on my Mac

I double click on it and... Nothing

MacOS X 10.9.1

2.7 GHz Intel Core i7

8GB RAM

Bug Report

Jay_Santos, thanks for letting us know something seems to be wrong with the build only about half of your Mac users have had success launching it.

We are working figure out and fix this issue for are dedicated Mac users, sorry about the inconvenience!

Bug Report

No problem, I'll wait for 0.4

Thanks!

Bug Report

0.4 is still not loading for me

I've followed the instructions and sent the console log by email.

Bug Report

Don't upset the King hehe. On your Chess board I think the Queen goes on her own colour. The White Queen starts off on the White square
    you might have to swop the king and queen over at both sides of the board. Checkmate =p, words I will prob never use as any slob will beat me.

Bug Report

Hello,
    my Game crashed during 30 minutes onlineplay.

Crash Reports:
    Bug-Report 1
    Bug-Report 2

I run the Game on a Windows7 PC with 8 GB Ram, NvidiaGraphicCard and a Intel i7 CPU.

Thanks.

Bug Report

Thanks Cerbus, I'll look through the logs - were you doing anything specific when you crashed? Were you the host or client and did anyone else crash (if you know).

Bug Report

Hey Knil,
    i was a client. We tested randomly tables. The Game crashed on differend tables during time.
    When you reconnect after the game-crash, the Host-Server crashed too. I tell my friend (Host) to send me the log-file.

Bug Report

Hi Knil, I was the guy in a game you joined who reported typing "?" while typing a chat message brought up the help screen.
    To expand on this, typing any valid key (e.g. the w a s d keys) while typing a chat message seems to still do the action bound to that key during the typing of a chat mesage.

My environment: Ubuntu 13.10 Saucy Salamander 64-bit.

EDIT: This also goes for the "x" and "v" keys... very annoying if you have an item and keep pasting it when typing a word with a "v" in chat.

Bug Report

Hello. I'm playing on 0.8 beta right now and on the Dice gamemode, every piece clipped through the table - the collisions were not working for some odd reason. This isn't always a problem, but it happened at least once and I can't seem to replicate it now.

Bug Report

Mac Beta v0.5 when you save a game, it creates a folder called "DocumentsMy GamesTabletop Simulator" (i.e. that directory's name has those "" characters in it) in the user's home directory, and then creates files named "DocumentsMy GamesTabletop SimulatorTS_Save_1.cjc" also in the home directory.

Bug Report

I'm on windows v0.5 and after playing a game with a friend of mine, he got annoyed and started rapidly mashing the table flip button. After switching to a different game mode, the table and various pieces spawned back in, but everything began falling through the table. All the boards held pieces perfectly fine, but anything moved off onto the table would just fall right through. I reset it multiple times, but it continued until I restarted the server.

Bug Report

Your hand is visible if someone flips a table. Also, some cards remain visible to other players after the "undo" button is pressed.

In a game I was in, a random player joined and flipped the table immediately. It was undone and he was kicked immediately, but for second or two while the table is in the air, the hands are visible to all players. After it was undone, some players could still see some cards in other players hands.

Bug Report

Mac beta 0.5 or 0.6, full-screen is VERY dark compared to windowed. (Using command-F to switch back and forth)

I'm running 10.9.1 on a MacBook Pro, if that's relevant. Someone made a first-impressions post saying it was dark -- I wonder if this is their problem?

Bug Report

Windows beta 0.6 - when other players are messing with cards (spamming right click with one held for example) and the host clicks "Reset Cards" the cards held by the other players get duplicated. The cards do go back to the deck, but the held cards remain on the table and are very glitchy. They'll fall through the table if released, and if "Reset Cards" is clicked again, the glitched cards will go to the deck and it will show more than the standard 52 cards.

Bug Report

0.6 windows.When playing on poker 8 players table,chips of one player are spawning in textures.

Bug Report

0.6 mac, as host of 8 player game:

I banned an asshat who trashed the games and then flipped the table, but after I banned him and rewound the game, the buttons for users (upper right) disappeared, as did the text for the chat (lower left) -- the menu (upper left) and notepad (right) were still visible, and I could still type in chat, but could not see what others were saying, nor access the users menu.

I saved the game, disconnected and rehosted a new server, and all was well. (Didn't even need to exit/restart the game)

Not exactly a specifically reproduceable bug, but just a report of a bad state the host's game got in after violent table flipping and a ban.

Bug Report

In .6 spectator mode, during rare instances pieces will be in midair above the center of the board, as if they'd just been spawned and haven't fallen to the board yet. However, these pieces have all been moved around and are in different parts of the board. Once someone touches said piece, it updates the location properly.

Bug Report

This is 0.6 on Windows 7. You might have already been aware of it, but I managed to cause this to happen:

I've had trouble reproducing it consistently, but what happened is I was messing about with flipping the 8-player table around. I noticed that if you click 'Flip Table' rapidly the table will spin rapidly and fly off horizontally, and this can cause things to fall or clip weirdly when you undo the flipping.
    Anyway, this started happening when I switched to 'Cards' after flipping the table a bunch with chinese checkers and then pachisi, in that order. All other pieces and gamemodes clipped thereafter, but it was fine after closing and reopening.

Sorry if this post is a little rambley, I'm not operating on a lot of sleep!

Bug Report

I found a few things in v0.6 on Windows 7:

1. Saving a game where cards are stacked partially on top of each other (e.g. Solitaire) and reloading the game causes the cards to be restacked in the wrong order.

2. Dealing out a pack of cards works until there is only one card remaining, at which point it has to be manually dealt. Probably because it's no longer treated as a stack but as a single card.

3. I was messing around in singleplayer, when I flipped the table and disconnected around 30 seconds later. The game then froze on the main menu where there was only one button which said "Reload". It unfroze a minute afterwards, but when I quit the game, I found that Windows' system audio service had crashed.

Bug Report

A couple of Small things:

1. Cards and Dice Sometimes clip through things like chessboards ect. and become hidden underneath, they then interfere with moving stuff on top of the board then on out.
    2. We had an issue were Poker Chips were disappearing on the poker table when trying to sort them in to piles.
    3. The Set-Up Launcher Wasn't accepting Buttons Mouse 4 or Mouse 5 for Key Bindings.
    Edit: Whenever the Host Alt Tabs the game almost freezes.

Bug Report

In addition to my last post, picking up more than one card from a stack causes the picked up cards to go through each other.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast