Thread: [v2.2] Place card on bottom of deck

[v2.2] Place card on bottom of deck

Please add the ability to place a card at the bottom of an existing deck. Currently you have to place the card down, pick up the deck and drop it on top.

[Suggestion] Place card on bottom of deck

I do this a lot when I play this game. Right clicking on a card and having an option to put it at the bottom of the deck would make me happy!

Grimshad said

Please add the ability to place a card at the bottom of an existing deck. Currently you have to place the card down, pick up the deck and drop it on top.
    Actually, you can place a card at the bottom of the deck. Put the card down, using the lower function (opposite of the raise function - I think right-clicking while you're holding the card will do that), and then slide it under the deck. That will put it on the bottom of the deck.

Wow, it works. I didn't know you could do that. Thanks!

madmon121 said

Wow, it works. I didn't know you could do that. Thanks!
    It was one of my first suggestions when they made the "upvote for your favorite feature requests" on reddit 3 months ago. Now if they'd only implement a few more of my brilliant ideas. =)

em said

It was one of my first suggestions when they made the "upvote for your favorite feature requests" on reddit 3 months ago. Now if they'd only implement a few more of my brilliant ideas. =)

I feel like they will in due time my friend.

Placing cards on the bottom of the deck will be in the upcoming tutorial video as well