Thread: Game will not start

Game will not start

I am running Windows 10 on an Alienware Aurora R6 Signature Edition PC with Intel i7 7700K and G-Force GTX 1070 8GB Card and 16 GB DDR4 Ram..

I try to launch the game and it goes to the "Loading" screen (you can see a different board game each time) it sits there for a while and then it disappears and im back at my desktop.. So thats the issue..

Now, ive tried all of the known fixes so far including: Exclude the entire game folder and Application from my firewall/anti-virus/Anti-Malware programs, I also re-installed C++ x86 and x64 2012 edition. I have a G Force system, so there is no Afterburner or Riva Tuner, and all of my drivers are up to date..

What I did notice is that my game did not install completely (upon troubleshooting for hours with a friend who has it) My game did not install the Tabletop Simulator folder or the Graphics.json file into the C:\Users\ my name \Documents\My Games

So i manually tried to install a static copy from my friend's system into it (just for S and Gs) but with no avail.. I uploaded my output_log with this thread. im hoping someone can help me with this issue. As I just bought it, and can not play it.. Thank you.

It did not even create a dump file either.. (not sure if it would anyways, even tho i added the launch instruction to drop a dump file.)
    Attached Files Attached Files