Thread: Download to both pc and laptop

Download to both pc and laptop

I have just purchased Tabletop Simulator via Steam, and downloaded it to my laptop. I would also like to download it to my pc, but am confused by the EULA (yes, I read it; how sad is that?) It talks about me being licensed for 1 copy of the game, but I am allowed to have a back up and archival copy. I know most EULA's are there to keep the lawyers happy and protect the company from being ripped off, so my question is, can I download the game to my pc as well as my laptop or do I need to buy another copy of the game? I only intend it for solo play when I don't have the space or time to get my physical copy a game onto the dining table.

Put Steam on desktop, log in to your Steam Account, download TTS, play on desktop, done. OR are you asking if you can run both laptop and desktop copies of TTS at the same time?

No, I won't be running them at the same time. Sometimes it will be easier to play a game on my pc and at other times it would be more convenient to play on my laptop. I won't be connecting my laptop and pc together to swap files or anything like that.

Quote Originally Posted by Old before my time View Post
    I won't be connecting my laptop and pc together to swap files or anything like that.
    You could if you wanted.