Thread: Mana Crystal physics issues

Mana Crystal physics issues

It seems that after the new update, the Mana Well objects (consisting of base, crystal bag and symbols parts jointed together) isn't behaving very well at all.
    Picking it up and dropping makes the Crystal Bag add copies of base and symbols to itself, clip through the table and absorb anything in its path. This makes the process of setting up the Mana Crystal in Mana Crystal Room incredibly tedious, fragile and annoying. Reproducible on my machine with Full and Locked physics.

Problem in action: https://streamable.com/ua4w4

Quote Originally Posted by Plat251 View Post
    It seems that after the new update, the Mana Well objects (consisting of base, crystal bag and symbols parts jointed together) isn't behaving very well at all.
    Picking it up and dropping makes the Crystal Bag add copies of base and symbols to itself, clip through the table and absorb anything in its path. This makes the process of setting up the Mana Crystal in Mana Crystal Room incredibly tedious, fragile and annoying. Reproducible on my machine with Full and Locked physics.

Problem in action: https://streamable.com/ua4w4
    I just wanted to chime in that this is very easily repeatable. Was hoping we might get a response to see if something can be done.

It's a shame because I remember being very impressed with the 3d work that WA had. I'd gladly sacrifice cool rotating rings though if just to have it work properly