Thread: "Game crashes during hosting session"

"Game crashes during hosting session"

Hello,

The crash happens randomly, but always after hosting for some time, seldom at the very beginning of a session. The game sporadically crashes about once a week, however I'd go a month without crashing, then crash 3 times in a week.
    The most recent crash did not generate a crash log for some odd reason
    The crashes seem to have either started or became more frequent after update 11.0
    I was unable to upload the crash log in the attachments since it said the file was too big, so just let me know if there's anything else I could help in anyway or try to send to you guys.

Hope this helps, and hope you can provide a solution or a fix as I host my own script of Texas Hold'em 5 times a week, and this makes it very bothersome.

Hello? Any follow up?

Attachment 983

Crashed again while hosting. I host 5 times a week for 11 months and this is a major disappointment as every time it crashes, as I do not re-opening up my table. It's been almost 2 weeks and I still can't get a reply from anybody, and this is just so disappointing as I spent 8 months on this script to host on TTS, but nobody would reply and it just feels like all my effort has gone to waste. Feels almost irresponsible.