Thread: Sore Neck While Play, Possible Rotate on the x axis (vertical rotation)

Sore Neck While Play, Possible Rotate on the x axis (vertical rotation)

I've been having a lot of fun playing this game in VR, on the vive with my friend who has a vive pro, vr support is why I bought this game. Of course we spend a lot of time looking down at the table top, as is the nature of this game. We both get sore necks because you are looking down for an hour to 2 at a time. I am aware of the grip buttons and that if you hold them you can rotate yourself around. But I was wondering if it could somehow be implemented that the grip buttons would also let you tilt the whole room so it is like you are always looking down at the table even though you are looking straight ahead in real life. Another way to think about it, even though you are standing straight up in real life, in the game it would be like you are above the table laying on your stomach. I hope I have made myself clear. I think this would be great and shouldn't be too hard?

lol, I encountered the same thing while playing jigsaws in VR, so in the next patch look in the VR Settings for `Wall Mode`

Oh good, figured I wasn't alone on this one. Will look forward to the next patch then. Whenever that comes out.