Thread: AssetBundle states doesn't work

[SOLVED] AssetBundle states doesn't work

Greetings. I'm working on a mod now and I thought it would be cool to make it possible to change the pose of the figure. For this purpose I made 2 different models with different colliders, but when I tried to implement the idea in Unity it just didn't work. I used CHRYs Guide to Asset Creation Part 3 as a reference and here's what I did:
    1. In viewport created 2 different objects, each was one of the supposed states. Both objects use the same material.
    2. Pulled these 2 objects from the Hierarchy tab into Project.
    3. Added the TTSAssetBundleEffects script to the first object that is supposed to be the first possible state.
    4. Added 2 looping effects and for each, in Game Objects I picked one of those previously saved objects, that I got on step 2.
    5. Pulled the object with effecs script out of the Hierarchy into Prefab folder and saved as an AssetBundle.

After these steps, when I load it in the game I see the mesh of the first possible state, all looks good, in the sub menu there are 2 possible states, but if I pick the second one, the mesh will stay the same, even tho in the script I used a different one for that state. Just in case, here are the settings of each object. First two are state objects and the last one is the final one
    1.png

2.png

3.jpg
    What do I do to make it work properly? What I want to get is something similar to the Mode thingy that figures from the RPG Kit have, just without the animation. Any advice is greatly appreciated.
    Last edited by OverSavior; 05-26-2019 at 03:35 PM.

Wow actually i loved your blog man..Thanks for sharing awesome content.

videoder ios online notepad++ psiphon pro
    Last edited by isoman; 05-30-2019 at 05:44 AM.

I don't have any blogs. You probably mistaken me for someone else : )
    Also, I solved the issue. Appears that I was linking objects from the hierarchy to the script, not saved prefabs. Now it works perfectly.

This Content is very nice and informative thanks for sharing. And I want you to read my blog also by click on given links:- https://www.antivirushelpline247.com/norton-support/