Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: How did you find out about us?

How did you find out about us?

[H]ardforum!

I heard about it from somebody posting the "I WIN!" gif on Reddit.

I saw the game on Memebase
    http://cheezburger.com/8108069376
    and just had to bought it... :3

I was one of the people who found out about it through greenlight, and I'm really glad that I did!

Ecke said

I saw the game on Memebase
    http://cheezburger.com/8108069376
    and just had to bought it... :3

Same here

rabidchihuahua said

Kickstarter, while browsing new projects.

Same here, right on kickstarter. Then my wife said, "Well your birthday is coming up, that would make a lot of sense do you think?"

btw, there is now a Tabletop Simulator entry on Wikipedia, but it needs some attention, pictures, more info & links from other wikipedia pages etc. It can be found at:
    https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Tabletop_Simulator

I don't actually remember but it was long ago. Remembering my TV dinner from the night before is hard enough now days.
    its possible while digging about on recently launched projects in kick starter it caught my eye.

Reddit

le Reddit.

From Gamefaqs' upcoming release list. Seriously. I'm very happy that was on there :P.

Friends added TTS to their wishlists on steam, so it popped on my activity feed.

I was browsing random videos and stumbled upon a video of Tabletop Simulator.
    It all evolved from there.

I saw that "I_win_tableflip.gif" on FunnyJunk.

I saw you advertised on the Steam homepage.

I was googling for the kickstarter project of the "Berserk" card game. Once I clicked on their link I realized that I saw something interesting on the other results on google so I went back and checked it out.

I could possibly have spotted you on Steam Greenlight but the front page display on Steam what was caught my attention to the game.

I tend to check Steam New Releases/Top Sellers frequently and I saw the game on there, at first I thought it was like goat simulator or something stupid..

Then I returned to the page, and I felt my mouth drooling with possibilities.

Just found you on Steam discounted stuff

I, also, saw you on Steam. I first checked out the page as most of the 'simulators' now a days are good for a quick laugh at whom-ever had the crazy idea to make a game out of it. Then i saw what you guys were doing and was hooked. So bad, I'm actually making an RP system for my friends and I to play around with the RPG kit in it for a game night or two.

Heyo. My name is TheGoodSirHatter, or Hatter for short. Heard about you guys via a Twitch stream called Vinesauce. Earlier today, a couple of the streamers, RevScarecrow and Hootey, played a game of Betrayal at House on the Hill via Tabletop Simulator, and after seeing its full potential in motion I put a few bucks down on the game (which is almost more of an incredibly useful tool, to be honest).

I found you guys over Greenlight. Best discovery ever.

I saw the front page display on Steam, noted how similar it was to an idea I had some time ago (but never published anywhere that I can recall) up to and including the physics engine, so I thought about it for something like seven minutes before going for it.

I saw this game being covered in a news thread on http://facepunch.com/

Steam, during the 20% off sale(specifically searching for simulator games since I love simulations,) it looked interesting from screenshots/videos, didn't make the sale, but bought it anyways, no regrets, love it so far.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12