Thread: Forum changes

Forum changes

Just a few mods I added in the last couple of days:

1. Spoiler tag. There's a nice red "S" right above where you post, so you can click that or use the regular BB code:
    2. Global threads. While it's not something you guys will see, this is for admins to create important threads that need to be shown on ALL forums.

3. Spam Protection. I think I finally got the forums to the point where I am happy in regards to spambots and spam in general. So behind the scene I've done all kinds of things to make it better all around. A lot of times you wouldn't have noticed anyways because their posts were moderated, but once in awhile they got through. Well, I'd rather have NONE get through and since last night it's been MUCH better. So cross your fingers on that one!

4. Add a friend. You can now add friends on here. On the bottom of each persons' posts, there is an "Add Friend" button. This is great if you want to find people to play TTS with.

5. Thanks/Likes for this thread. You can now thank someone for a post/thread they created or "like" it. The thank feature was pretty popular on the old forums, so thought I'd better add it here as well.

Added a bunch of behind-the-scenes mods that you never would notice, but makes my life easier.

If there's something you think is missing or something you'd like to see, please feel free to post your suggestions/ideas here.

Thanks!

didn't want to make a new thread for this, but it would be great if clicking the berserkgames banner at the top took you back to the main forum page.

Actually it used to, but I just changed it yesterday because there was no place to link back to the main website. Until I get the forums integrated into the rest of the site that is. You get used to clicking the little house icon though after awhile. But we'll see, I can always change it back if more people prefer the old way.