Hello,

I have been having issues when I alt-tab when playing TTS. It will often start locking my fps at 30 when I have recently alt-tabbed out of the game. I have noticed that when I am experiencing this issue if I alt-tab out and keep an eye on the fps it will raise the fps back to normal. But the moment windows focuses back on the game it goes back down to 30 again. From what I can tell TTS seems to get confused and locks my game at 30 fps because the program thinks it is in the background when it is not. Some times I can fix this by alt-tabbing a thousand times but this rarely works. Even restarting the game doesn't work at times and I'll be forced to restart my entire pc to get acceptable frames again. Putting the game into windowed fixes the issue right away but I really don't like playing that way with the borders. I would like to keep playing fullscreen.

I have fiddled with the graphic options quite a bit, including vsync, with no results. I have verified the integrity of the files. All my drivers are up to date. I probably have tried a few others things but can't remember. I am hoping somebody here can help me find a solution for this problem.

Dxdiag: https://pastebin.com/qjgYGj23