Thread: cloud manager crashes my game

cloud manager crashes my game

[SIZE=4]whenever i access the cloud manager it loads for 3 or 4 seconds then crashes my game. is this a known bug and is there a know fix or workaround?

I'm having this happen as well. When I load the cloud manager, or try to load a new asset, I get this popup, then the game crashes.

TTSPopup1.png

The progress bar does start on the left, gets to right about there, then everything crashes.

[eta]
    To clarify, all I have to do is open the Cloud Manager, after about 1 second, the above window pops up, it then disappears, about 1 second after that the game crashes.

I've updated Unity, verified my game files, video card drivers, and Windows, and it's the same thing.
    [/eta]
    Last edited by Mark Skarr; 07-17-2019 at 02:29 PM. Reason: adding steps

Okay, I got it partially fixed. I used Steam Cloud File Manager to delete the most recent things I uploaded, however, I also, apparently, erased the file that had the images in it. So, I don't know what is in my cloud manager anymore.

Is there any way we can get TTS to re-scan our Cloud Manager on command to rebuild the library? All my content is still there (I can still see my saved items), but I can't see anything in the Cloud Manager?

It's been over a month, and no actual response from the devs.

Is there any way to have the game rescan our library and rebuild the cloudinfo.bson file?

I am having the same problem. Please devs what is going on

Quote Originally Posted by Mark Skarr View Post
    Is there any way to have the game rescan our library and rebuild the cloudinfo.bson file?
    I have not tried it but maybe all that is needed is to delete the cloudinfo.bson file and in the absence of the file TTS will rebuild it. Maybe.
    I'd suggest exiting TTS and then renaming the file (or moving it somewhere else) and then re-running TTS. Hopefully is rebuilds the file but if not, you can always put back the original.