Thread: My thoughts about Nightwolf

My thoughts about Nightwolf

So, Nightwolf came in today. After a few hours of play, here are my thoughts about him: Nightwolf is definitely a really good character. His moveset is really good, especially if you change the b f 4 move, and the kombo attack that go with it, the b 3 4, 3+1, plus, it have a really good Krushing Blow if you punish. He may have not the biggest combos, but you can do 30% in 7 seconds, which is a really good ratio. His gear is okay, the masks looks great, and the other too are meh, but if I had to put one second, I'll put the tomahawks. His skins are good, especially the Revenants one. You can have the original Revenant skin in practice mode, so if you like that skin, go check it folks. Plus, with a certain headgear, the one that have a facial mask that looks like fangs, if you wear that with the Revenant skin, it wilk looks like you are a Wendigo, that's also why I called my variation "The Wendigo". His intros/outros are also really good, but the best is definitely the one where he scream, and it gets to a wolf doing the same thing, gives me chills everytime. Overall, pretty solid character, easy to begin, and I think he might get buffed in the future, but I could be wrong. Can't wait for the next character, this wilk be or Sindel, or Spawn, but I really hope for Spawn. Anyway, have a good day guys, and have some fun playing Nightwolf. 192.168.1.254 https://xender.vip/ https://testmyspeed.onl/
    Last edited by louis25; 08-19-2019 at 04:04 PM.