Thread: Music player loop bug and 1-title-playlis bug

[solved] Music player loop bug and 1-title-playlis bug

(at first i posted the bug on steam but then i read you prefer bug reports on the technicals forums, so i posted them here, too)

hi there.
    there is something wrong with the music player. let me explain you my 2 situations.

solved situation 1: i have 2 music titles in my playlist. the 1st one starts to play. i want the music player to repeat the first one since i like that music title the most. so i click "loop button". loop button is green. when 1st title finishes, its not switching to the 2nd (as planed. at least i think the loop button was meant to work that way..). and usually it should play the first title again, but it ends in a no-sound replay of the 1st title.
    i can only break this no-sound play when switching to another music title and turn off loop, since otherwise looping the next title, after it finishes, would result in another no-sound play.
    - (loop button was used in this case)

solved situation 2: i have only 1 music title in my playlist. i click "play button". music plays, it works. when music finishes, it attempts to start over the playlist (and since there is only 1 title, it will replay the playlist after only 1 title). but replaying the 1-title playlist results in a no-sound play. no way to fix this, since there is only 1 title and i cant switch to a 2nd title to fix the no-sound play.
    - (no loop button was used)
    Last edited by ttsbalance; 08-27-2019 at 11:29 AM. Reason: all bugs solved

This appears to be a bug with the Music Player's MP3 capability specifically.

You can work around it for now by converting the music files you use to an Ogg format instead.

oh good to know. the way i walked aorund it was: upload 1 title twice on steam cloud and add it twice to music player (since atm there is only one good and comfy title for TTS, for me - thats why i have only 1-title playlit. so i added it twice. that way it replays correctly. but you cant add the same link twice. you need to upload the same file twice first and use 2 different links, or else the player will be still play non-sound if you add the same link twice.)