Thread: object saving as no-host not working

[solved] object saving as no-host not working

hi there
    i barely use this option, so i cant say since when its not working (anymore?). i was in the game room of a friend. he was host and i was promoted. his permissions say "yes" to saving.
    but regardless of what i do, i cant save any objects. i switched to my own room and downloaded the same mod and saved the object successfully in my own room as a host.
    i will describe the situations more detailed so you can recreate the bug better:

solved situation 1: i am promoted. save permission is on. i am NOT host. save object window pops up and i can choose folder and a name. if i pick an existing name, it asks me if i want to overwrite existing file. ---> result: still not saving anything.

solved situation 2: i am promoted. save permission is off, i am not host. save object window still pops up and asks me for folder and name ---> result: not saving anything

solved situation 3: i am normal user (NOT promoted). i am not host. save permission is on. save object window pops up, asks me for name and folder. ----> result: not saving anything

solved situation 4: i am normal user (not promoted). i am not host. save permission is off. save object window pops up, asks me for name and folde. ----> result: not saving anything.

solved situation 5: even if i am host, overwriting an existing object with the same name in the same folder doesnt work. it won't be overwritten. the previous object still remains. -----> result: saving by overwriting existing file not working (with host and non-host same bug)
    Last edited by ttsbalance; 08-27-2019 at 11:29 AM. Reason: all bugs solved

majority of the object saving bug seems to be solved
    except situation 5.