Thread: Looking for 1-2 players for DnD campaign. Sunday 12pm EST!!

Looking for 1-2 players for DnD campaign. Sunday 12pm EST!!

Hello all, I am currently looking for 1 or 2 more players for an upcoming campaign. We are forming a new party and will be holding a short adventure of about 3-4 sessions to see if the everyone fits in with each other. The first session is set to be this coming Sunday, 8/25 at 12pm EST and we'll be playing weekly 4 hour sessions. If you're interested in playing then please message me so that we can set up a time to chat and see if its a good fit.reverse phone lookupnba reddit
    Last edited by jasminemendonza; 08-24-2019 at 12:50 PM.

If you can't find sufficient players on this forum, I suggest temporarily joining a D&D Facebook group and posting there. This is what I did to get my party of players for our weekly TTS based D&D game. I had responses from enough players in a couple of days if not hours.

BTW, if you are looking for a D&D Framework which allows players to roll various rolls by clicking UI buttons then check out my RPG Framework at: https://steamcommunity.com/sharedfil...?id=1838539309

It has the following features:

1. Player specific roll macros which rolls actual dice (not just generates random numbers). Results are summarized in the Chat window. Multiple pages of macros are supported.
    2. Roll macros support rolling multiple dice at once.
    3. Roll macros support text-to-speech comments.
    4. Roll macros can trigger character animations (when the characters being used support it)
    5. Hitpoint token trays for tracking remaining hit points
    6. Counters for alternate hit point tracking
    7. Side tables for spell card (for memorization and/or reference)

Quote Originally Posted by jasminemendonza View Post
    Hello all, I am currently looking for 1 or 2 more players for an upcoming campaign. We are forming a new party and will be holding a short adventure of about 3-4 sessions to see if the everyone fits in with each other. The first session is set to be this coming Sunday, 8/25 at 12pm EST and we'll be playing weekly 4 hour sessions. If you're interested in playing then please message me so that we can set up a time to chat and see if its a good fit.reverse phone lookupnba reddit
    I may be interested in this if you have space still - do you guys use discord or another voice chat?

I'm a male in my 30s with DnD 5E experience for a couple of years now and used to DM myself (so have a lot of the materials) but willing to play other versions as well. Let me know by private message here (Discord link)

IGN: ZCerebrate