PDA

View Full Version : 'Ellos

FlippyColon3
04-19-2014, 06:22 PM
'Ellos everyone, my name is Flippy (or in this case, FlippyColon3, because someone stole my name. Grr!)

I'm a student that lives in Australia and I play a LOT of games. Mostly shooters and RPG's, but I have a soft spot for anything to do with chess and/or physics games. When I heard about Tabletop Simulator, I just had to get it.

I have been beta testing a game called Loadout for about a year now and I've been giving good feedback for that entire time. I love having discussions on forums about certain topics and I thought I might join these forums. I hope that I'll be able to provide just as much feedback on these forums.

jay_rab
04-20-2014, 02:03 AM
Welcome to the forums!

Sadly the other Flippy hasnt made any post so im sorry they got the name first, but glad to have you here and any chance that you will also dabble in the roleplaying side of the house as well since its there? we are always looking for more people to play with and have another Aussie with us so timezones shouldnt be an issue and we are always mindful of that.

send me off a pm or look me up on steam ^_^

FlippyColon3
04-20-2014, 02:10 AM
Can't say I've ever played a RP tabletop game, but I'm more than willing to try it out!

Always stayed away from games like D&D, mostly because it seemed really complicated (and I also have no friends that play.)

jay_rab
04-20-2014, 02:13 AM
most complex part is just making the character, the Game/Dungeon master really does the rest of the work telling you when you have to do something, and we can even help with the character part.

FlippyColon3
04-20-2014, 02:18 AM
jay_rab said

most complex part is just making the character, the Game/Dungeon master really does the rest of the work telling you when you have to do something, and we can even help with the character part.

Sweet! Sounds like a plan. If we ever do play together, I'm kinda shy, but that shyness usually disappears quickly.

If you want to add me on steam, my name is: Flippy :3.
I have a picture of Ryu with a red headband as my steam dp (thought I'd describe the photo, since a lot of people are named Flippy)

Finassar
04-20-2014, 02:53 AM
Welcome to the community Flippy :3!

JeffDeaf
04-20-2014, 03:39 AM
Welcome to the forums, man! I usually DM for tabletop RPGs, so if you ever need help with setting up a character, just drop me a PM. I'm also up for playing cards, chess and munchkin http://www.berserk-games.com/wp-includes/images/smilies/icon_razz.gif