PDA

View Full Version : Add a board after loading all the cards

wgoff194
05-05-2014, 12:52 PM
I made a nice little board to play under CAH and I wanted to know if there was a way to add the board after cards have been loaded... like a shortcut.

jay_rab
05-05-2014, 01:01 PM
you could try taking the cards making them all one deck, copy them and then change the gamemode to custom and then try pasting the cards in, you would have to go back and split them into two decks but you save the step of having to import them all via urls if it works.

to copy just pick up the deck and press c or x, c will just copy leaving the deck, x will cut it so that its removed but you can still paste it via v after you load your board.. give it a try and tell me how it works ^_^

wgoff194
05-05-2014, 01:19 PM
jay_rab said

you could try taking the cards making them all one deck, copy them and then change the gamemode to custom and then try pasting the cards in, you would have to go back and split them into two decks but you save the step of having to import them all via urls if it works.

to copy just pick up the deck and press c or x, c will just copy leaving the deck, x will cut it so that its removed but you can still paste it via v after you load your board.. give it a try and tell me how it works ^_^

Unfortunately no...

jay_rab
05-05-2014, 01:39 PM
though it may be longer its best to make your own save then, one punch and get it knocked out. Any chance we will get to see the board on the nexus?

wgoff194
05-05-2014, 01:43 PM
I'll post it here.
http://tinyurl.com/k43hasg
Have fun.

It's simple and looks nice.