PDA

View Full Version : hi everyone

burkenhare
10-16-2017, 03:48 AM
My name is burkenhare. I have had other names before. But now I'm just burkenhare.

I am a moderator and have been using TTS for 2-3 years or so. Maybe longer, I can't recall. I'm so very, very old.

I try to moderate the global chatroom with a sense of humor and lightness, because that's just how I am. I am a devoted TTS ambassador who destroys anyone that dares challenge its superiority as a board gaming environment. Physically, I destroy them. Emotionally. Spiritually.

It has been very gratifying to see how much this thing has changed over the years. I greet each new feature with childish zeal. I hope to get into modding my game ideas more seriously this year, as real life® and a real job® has kept me from pursuing my passions. Now that my life is over, I can spend more time on that balance I hope. I meant to say my job, my job is over. But who knows, I live on a fault line. Anything could happen. Let's face it, this is probably the last thing I'll ever say.

I enjoy helping people and making things. I have lots of projects and flowcharts and notes. I wish I could do this all day for a living, that would be an ideal situation. I look forward to gamin with you all some more.