Thread: Exit to Main Menu / Exit Game freeze

Exit to Main Menu / Exit Game freeze

Hello everyone.
    I searched for this issue on the web and on the forums, but I cannot find a proper solution to it.
    Basically, the issue I'm experiencing is that the game freezes, usually after some time I use it (Today I had the game opened for various hours, while last week it was about 2 or 3 hours). I keep waiting for a de-freeze, but after several minutes the program is still "not responding". Thus I'm forced to terminate the process; unfortunately, when I do this, after a few seconds Steam freezes too and I have to terminate even the Steam process. However, after I re-start Steam and I try to startup TTS, it keeps saying "preparing to startup TTS" for an indefinite amount of time, thus resulting in that window keeping loading, while it's not. The only solution I know it's to restart the PC.
    I just tried to verify the game cache, and it found a corrupted file. Since I don't know if it'll solve the problem - I'd like to update the thread wether this happens again.
    I cannot give you any error log, since the last one I have is from 10/24/2015.
    I'm running Windows 7 x64.
    P.S.: I realized I'm running some applications in the background, such as Photoshop. Could they be part of the problem? It shouldn't be something related to RAM (I've got 32 GBs, so I think it's quite enough), but I'll keep monitoring the situation if the problem happens again.
    This started about one month ago and previously it wasn't giving any freezes nor crashes with this way of exiting.
    Salutations, hopefully those informations may be useful to you.. Good work!

Edit: It happened again, same thing as before. No RAM changes. The last thing I've done before clicking "Exit to Main Menu" was loading a card deck and saving the game. This time, I had no softwares running aside from TTS and Steam.
    Last edited by Mangmod; 12-17-2015 at 11:30 AM. Reason: Updated with just-happened freeze+crash

- bump -