Thread: Couple minor changes needed

Couple minor changes needed

Have played this a couple times and noticed a few small details that could be tidied up.

1) When a new game is hosted, there's an extra red spaceship on the scoring track at the 7 position that we have to delete each time.
    2) Have only played with the red and yellow colours for now so don't know which other colours have this problem, but the yellow ships are slightly larger than the red ones, and we need to manually scale them down so they fit nicely on the board.

Would be great if these were changed in the base DLC.

1) Yup, I thought I made a mistake and slipped that extra red ship on the score track by mistake! Glad it's not just me.
    2) Actually, it seems that the red pieces that start on the mat are undersized compared to all the other pieces. This does not apply to the (two haha) red ships that are on the scoring track. Very strange!

Would love to see this tweaked, I have here some pictures of the base game problems and a link to a save where I simply scaled the red ships up to the proper size, and removed the extra one.

Sizing issues:

Extra unneeded ship:

Save file where both of these are fixed and nothing else is moved: https://www.dropbox.com/s/xp78nl7o6x...e_42.json?dl=0

Thanks for letting us know. We have fixed the issues in our latest update v7.6!