Thread: Looking for Cards Against Humanity players!

Looking for Cards Against Humanity players!

Hey,

Me and a friend recently started playing Cards Against Humanity, but it really isn't that fun with just two players, so we're looking for two or three more!

Message me or reply to this post if you're interested!

-Chalk

I'm surprised you don't have plenty of pubs storming your server. I don't think I've ever seen a server with "Cards Against Humanity" as the title not fill up quickly.

We only want to play on a server with a password on it - we'd prefer not to play with people who mess around too much We don't mind being silly, but we do actually want to play the game instead of just throwing the cards around and cheating every time something happens. Because of that, we'd like to actually meet somebody and send them the password.

-Chalk

Hey there,I'm interested in some Cards against humanity!

I'd be up for a game some time.

I actually have found that players who I know would troll most of my games in an instant will still calmly at a table to get a chance to play cards against humanity, and if you stick to some rules like noone moves the decks, and then ban the people who do it seems to keep everyone else in line.

that being said feel free to add me as I will take kindly to invites that I can make.

I'm really interested in playing on the weekend sometime. I hope I'm not too late to the party!