Thread: Latest issues with Scythe DLC

Exclamation Latest issues with Scythe DLC

First off, thanks for the wonderful update to the game including scripting!

Now to the feedback and issues to help the game be the best it can!

• Game Assets Descriptions: Not sure this is intended, but the dashes on several in game descriptions wrap around so you have 3 dashes then another series of dashes instead of one straight line. You have 10 "----------" so with the way it looks currently you'd need to bring it down to 7 "-------".
    • Player Mats and Mat Cards: The player mat states are setup just slightly out of order compared to the mat cards. The card for Innovative says to set your state to 7 but Innovative is actually state 8. The same is for the card for Militant, which states to set your mat to state 8 but Militant is actually state 7. I imagine the mat state order would be the easiest to fix instead of the cards, but you'll also need to change the tooltips on the mats as well as they show (7/8): Militant and (8/8): Innovitive... Speaking of which, that is a typo (should be Innovative).
    • Structural Bonus Cards: All of the structural bonus cards are upside down when using Alt-Zoom. If you correct this, then all other cards in the game show up upside down instead.

This is what I've found so far, thankfully everything's pretty minor. Overall I really like how this was put together and look forward to see how the scripting is used to enhance future DLC.

Hey KageKaze.

The issue with the dashes is down to a new Automatic 3 dash Separator added in the last patch to the Tool tip Text box. It puts 3 dashes between any Name and Description text your tool tip now includes. So Its inadvertently effected any existing Tool tips that have previously used a similar method to separate these two lines . This one is being looked at across all the current DLC's.

The Player Mats is a Boo-Boo and will be put right in the next available update.

Same goes for the Structural bonus cards though that will probably have to wait a bit longer as that Change would require every one to re-download the whole DLC again. So It probably won't happen as quickly as the other alterations.

EDIT: what did you think of the REVEAL/CONCEAL buttons ?
    Last edited by Lucky seven; 02-09-2017 at 07:00 AM.

Structual bonus cards ALT zoom has been fixed in today's hotfix. Thanks!

Thanks for all the updates you guys do. @Lucky Seven, I missed your edit. I like the reveal conceal, I think it makes it much easier to deal with. Previously I just unlocked the wheels instead of messing around with changing the hidden zone's color, but sometimes that got messy, so this is much better