Thread: No update today?

No update today?

Is there not going to be an update because of Friday the 13th and/or because of the 2014 FIFA World Cup? There's no news/updates and Its getting late on my end so I Just wondering.

No update today?

I think we shouldn't expect updates from them every week. We got models last week and I think that'll hold me out for a while to come.

EDIT: And the amount of bugs that have come from rushing other updates I wouldn't mind more time being spent producing them so it's polished rather than flea-ridden.

No update today?

Well, they should informs us about whats going on and what they are doing. They could be on a plane to Brazil for all I know! They have been updating this game Religiously every Friday, so it was odd for them not to release it. I want better collisions so bad!!!

No update today?

I concur, for a game that has been updated each week with out fail they should have told us (before) today that there was not going to be one. I've gotten used to looking forward to what comes out each week, quite a let down. Oh well, hopefully next weeks doubly awesome.

No update today?

Hey guys sorry for the late update I've sleeping most the day due to fever, just posted an update on Twitter:

https://twitter.com/BerserkGames/status/477630216882237440

First week we've missed in 3 months

No update today?

Knil said

Hey guys sorry for the late update I've sleeping most the day due to fever, just posted an update on Twitter:

https://twitter.com/BerserkGames/status/477630216882237440

First week we've missed in 3 months

It happens. Hope you're feeling well soon!

Mark said
    EDIT: And the amount of bugs that have come from rushing other updates I wouldn't mind more time being spent producing them so it's polished rather than flea-ridden.

Bugfinding is HARD by yourself. Especially if you're the one that programmed it. Because you have VERY intimate knowledge of how everything is supposed to work, you naturally have a hard time thinking of ways to screw it up.

No update today?

Knil said

Hey guys sorry for the late update I've sleeping most the day due to fever

Oh well... pretty sure most people here will survive a week without an update, take your time.
    Hope you get well soon.

No update today?

I hope you feel better! We will survive without the update.

No update today?

QQuixotic said

Bugfinding is HARD by yourself. Especially if you're the one that programmed it. Because you have VERY intimate knowledge of how everything is supposed to work, you naturally have a hard time thinking of ways to screw it up.

That is true. It is Early Access after all so we should expect bugs anyway. Though the tweet did say it was a critical bug halted release so he must be doing something right.

No update today?

I do have to say that it shouldn't be expected that we update each week (even though we have been), especially being an early access game. I did mention early on that even though we have been updating each week, to not expect it to ALWAYS be that way! So while we do like updating each week, remember there are just two of us and things (being sick, emergencies, family, real life in general) can come up.

So please, don't assume that we'll update each week, but if we do, then think of it as a bonus, because there aren't that many games out there that can say they do that!

No update today?

The updates have been fairly substantial as well. As long as y'all don't turn tail and run for the hills then less frequent updates would still be fine (although I do indeed love them!).

No update today?

Oh don't worry, we do too We just don't want people to flip out if we miss one here or there along the way