Thread: Deck Manipulation 5 (Drawing last card)

Deck Manipulation 5 (Drawing last card)

This is a series of annoyances I found while using TTS. I am copying from my post at Steam:

https://steamcommunity.com/app/28616...5115078530101/

I can draw cards from a deck to my hand positioning the mouse over the deck and typing the number of cards to draw. Strangely I cant do that to a single card, I have to pick and drag it to my hand.

This happens often in a deck builder. I usually pick the discard, flip it, shuffle, drop it, pick the single card, drag it to the shuffled discard, drop it, pick the whole discard, move it to where the deck was originally, drop it, and then type the number of cards I want in my hand. This is a slight chore to do.

Actually, If I could drop a deck under a single card or deck, I would be happiest, but I think drawing a single card to my hand should work as if drawing cards from a deck.

I would also appreciate a shortcut to send just 1 card from the table to my hand zone

Quote Originally Posted by fredsdc View Post
    This is a series of annoyances I found while using TTS. I am copying from my post at Steam:

https://steamcommunity.com/app/28616...5115078530101/

I can draw cards from a deck to my hand positioning the mouse over the deck and typing the number of cards to draw. Strangely I cant do that to a single card, I have to pick and drag it to my hand.

This happens often in a deck builder. I usually pick the discard, flip it, shuffle, drop it, pick the single card, drag it to the shuffled discard, drop it, pick the whole discard, move it to where the deck was originally, drop it, and then type the number of cards I want in my hand. This is a slight chore to do.

Actually, If I could drop a deck under a single card or deck, I would be happiest, but I think drawing a single card to my hand should work as if drawing cards from a deck.
    Card objects should just support all Draw, Deal, takeObject, and getQuantity operations the same as Deck objects. Would make scripting (and basic user interactions) vastly simpler and more robust.
    Last edited by onelivesleft; 06-06-2017 at 08:57 AM.

Agreed