Thread: Workshop not uploading

Workshop not uploading

Hello! I'm having an issue, recently I joined your official discord and asked for help with a mod I was creating. Aparently a moderetor didn't like it. A guy helped me, I was able to create my mod and it is ready to upload. But, when I do so, my mod is not uploading, it says ''beggining to upload to the workshop'' and never gets ready. It has been like this for 4 days. I asked my friend to login with my steam account and try to upload the mod for me, and he couldnt as well. I believe the moderetor that didnt like it on discord banned me from the workshop (not sure of it, just a guess). Since he can easily get my steam profile through my profile on discord, but i'm not sure about it. Please if somebody could help me would be really great. I mean, the workshop is really important in this game and I'm trying to have some fun here. Thanks for your attention!!
    Last edited by FulanoZ; 08-11-2018 at 10:05 PM.

Well, I give up. I asked for help in Berserker's facebook and I got this answer: "Thanks for your message. The best way to get our attention is on our forums at http://berserk-games.com/forums. We read all messages! Thanks!"

I came here as they said and my post is here for almost 10 days and I got no help at all. Neither here, nor on facebook, discord and steam forums. Thats absolutely bad. This game is based on the community, if you don't have it, the game would be dead. I think you should worry more about the players. I really wanted to upload something, I really wanted to play my game with friends, but apparently I can't.

Quote Originally Posted by FulanoZ View Post
    Well, I give up. I asked for help in Berserker's facebook and I got this answer: "Thanks for your message. The best way to get our attention is on our forums at http://berserk-games.com/forums. We read all messages! Thanks!"

I came here as they said and my post is here for almost 10 days and I got no help at all. Neither here, nor on facebook, discord and steam forums. Thats absolutely bad. This game is based on the community, if you don't have it, the game would be dead. I think you should worry more about the players. I really wanted to upload something, I really wanted to play my game with friends, but apparently I can't.
    I get this issue occasionally as well, asked about it, and got zero response.
    The support here is pathetic, to say the least IMO.

As regards to your issue, I found that in almost every case it was an issue with the thumbnail picture I was trying to use that was at fault. Try changing it to a PNG vs jpeg or jpg. Try a different picture.
    A couple of other times it was a bad character in the title like an exclamation point.
    I can't prove 100% that this was the cause because support here is...well, no need to state it again.
    The error trapping in this app could use a real overhaul. It reports nothing...Just hangs and leaves you in limbo.

I currently have a 2nd question here and its been days and no response.