G'Day Tragic here....

This is a very simple mod that looks through your entire scene and swaps out one texture for another on any custom objects that have the texture it is looking for. This is a tool I use a lot in my mods to allow me to have "invisible" objects. This works really well for invisible bags. You can place a invisible bag under a pile of tokens or at a map location or w/e and still use it but the actual bag is hidden from view. The problem is that as the object is totally invisible you can loose them, accidentally move them or even have a bunch of hidden objects in the scene you have completely forgotten about. This tool allows you to quickly swap out all hidden textures with something visible for easy mod editing.

Have Fun and ROLL HIGH
--Tragic

--== How do I use this? ==--
NOTE: See uTube video for instructions. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HvxIpreO7UU

Load the mod, and you will see a box. This is a example custom object. If you click that box and copy the DIFFUSE texture URL and use that URL on your objects, then the mod will function. So copy that coloured texture URL and place it on your own custom objects.

@SteamWorkShop