Thread: Magnify window in magnify window

Exclamation Magnify window in magnify window

When using the magnify feature (keybind: "m"), I'm seeing my magnify window reproduced in the magnify window.

Example image attached.

The effect is most pronounced when magnifying in the lower left corner of the screen.
    Attached Images Attached Images

I am having the exact same issue, and signed up for this forum specifically to mention that in hopes that it is fixed soon. I guess it must not be a common issue if no one has said anything about it in half a month, but it definitely is not something that has only happened to one person. I first noticed it after the 11.1 update, I think prior to that the magnify window was working as expected. Now on the newest build and the issue still persists, so I figured I'd check and see if anyone had found a fix or a workaround. I guess not! But adding more steam to the issue helps, so that devs don't think it's just a one-off problem with a single system.

Quote Originally Posted by davemg View Post
    I am having the exact same issue, and signed up for this forum specifically to mention that in hopes that it is fixed soon. I guess it must not be a common issue if no one has said anything about it in half a month, but it definitely is not something that has only happened to one person. I first noticed it after the 11.1 update, I think prior to that the magnify window was working as expected. Now on the newest build and the issue still persists, so I figured I'd check and see if anyone had found a fix or a workaround. I guess not! But adding more steam to the issue helps, so that devs don't think it's just a one-off problem with a single system.
    I noticed that it can be fixed by turning Sharpen off in the graphics settings.