Thread: Card images blurred on lower resolution display

Card images blurred on lower resolution display

My display is 1080p (1920x1080), i can read most of the cards quite fine, they look something like this: http://i.imgur.com/LtUZjl6.png

However my friend is on 1280x800 screen and same cards looks like this to him: http://i.imgur.com/xvskxZC.png

Graphic settings: Ultra on both systems (difference is only screen resolution).
    Checked image files in TTS folders, same image files, he can read cards there nicely when opened in windows photo viewer.

Is this normal?

Make sure in his video card driver settings are set to quality, also have him verify the integrity of the game. That is not normal.

He does not have 3D performance slider in his Intel control panel, he got moblie intel 965 express chipset family

But its strange if the card images are in template on 4k x 4k resolution they are readable for him in game (for me they look really sharp), and when images are 2.7k x 2.7k resolution, they are blurred (for me they are still readable).

It seems when TTS process image files it compresses them somehow, and if the image files were very high quality even compressed they are readable, but if the files were a bit lower quality after compression they becomes blurred?

Ok, new developement, i took the image files from mod, ~2.7k x 2.7k resolution, in paint increased resolution to 4096x3982, uploaded that picture, spawned custom deck with this new image, and it is readable for my friend now... And I myself do not see any difference between those 2 cards (from 2.7k resolution template and from 4k resolution template).

Its very weird

It sounds like to me his texture resolution are getting cut in half, that is also why his UI looks blurry as well.