Thread: Phantasy Star Online 2 Table Top Game

Phantasy Star Online 2 Table Top Game

I have decided to make a table top game based on the game Phantasy Star Online 2 that will feature team work game play like D&D. As we speak I am writing up numbers and coming up with a rough draft of the game. I posted this to see if there would be a crowd for this sort of D&D team like game play. Anyone like that sort of thing?

Will you specifically be using DnD style rules, or will you be creating your own pen and paper system? Will you be using GURPS or some more specified system like that?

Also, interesting choice of avatar. The

super secret monster lord

is not something I was expecting.

QQuixotic said

Will you specifically be using DnD style rules, or will you be creating your own pen and paper system? Will you be using GURPS or some more specified system like that?

Also, interesting choice of avatar. The

super secret monster lord

is not something I was expecting.

Thank you Alipheese is my idol. I love her to death~ MGQ is one of my top 3 fave RPG's ever made. I could rant about it for hours

About my game though I actually will just be using notepads for everything and calculators, nothing more then that really. Like I said before I am writing this as we speak. I'm making the values for everything like creating a good combat system using the D dice that is in the game, creating stats for weapons, enemy stats, stuff like that. When the game is done people could use the notepad in game or make there own on the desktop since I am creating the character sheet's too. Do you think GURPS or another system would make this easier? I am open to suggestions