Thread: Errors recalling workshop items.

Errors recalling workshop items.

Hi there. I am having a problem where my workshop items are now only showing white question marks with the word "Broken" underneath. It appears that this is only to do with the workshop subscriptions ... I can still freely recall saved states and the paid DLC which I had. In the message box I am seeing the message in red on load " error loading workshop games, Object reference not set to an instance of an object..... Value cannot be Null"

Please help I am super stuck here. Thanks
    Last edited by Omegron; 05-21-2019 at 11:13 PM.

Well that was anticlimactic. I will post how I solved this for the next guy to follow..... I hunted down the .json files and wiped them all out of my workshop folder. TTS was forced to fetch all the data back and correlate it how it wanted which seemed to solve the problem. It would appear there was some kind of corruption of the path TTS was wanting to use to retrieve it. Anyways there we go solved

Need clarification

Quote Originally Posted by Omegron View Post
    Well that was anticlimactic. I will post how I solved this for the next guy to follow..... I hunted down the .json files and wiped them all out of my workshop folder. TTS was forced to fetch all the data back and correlate it how it wanted which seemed to solve the problem. It would appear there was some kind of corruption of the path TTS was wanting to use to retrieve it. Anyways there we go solved
    I'm having this same issue. To be clear you ONLY deleted the .json files in /Tabletop Simulator / Mods / Workshop?

Just want to make sure I"m trying this right...