Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: What other games are you playing?

What other games are you playing?

I've been playing recently BF4, Smite, and Arma 3. What have you guys been playing?

Strike Vector an air fighter game very hard to master but worth a blast tbh.

I remember seeing that game a while back it looks very cool I'll have to check it out.

TF2, CS:GO, Starbound, Octodad and Trackmania have kept me busy lately.

Well, obviously I've been playing mostly what Knil has been playing. But also Hearthstone I play a lot and of course, still play Chivalry

I still play Chivalry few times a week. On my utube page I watched the first comp game Dark Age Gaming - NA Primitus Tournament Round 1.
    Also sneek a peak at this on steam with a downloadable demo FUSE. Its under software. Very good imo and it might be a tool the talented K's
    find very useful later on.

Ah the memories of Dark Age Gaming. Those were some fun days. It seems so long ago xD

I'm still and will always be stuck to league of legends.
    But next to that I play a bit of Total War now and then (doesn't matter which one, got all of them!).
    And i trow in the occasional game of L4D.

Sounds cool Niekos!

I never could get into LoL, although a friend really tried hard. He said if I loved Starcraft, I'd love LoL, but.. it wasn't the same at all!

I've always been put off by LoL and DOTA and such by what seems like the huge number of hours required to understand the basics of how things work.

Thanks to the magic of University I haven't been able to game properly in ages...but the last games I played was Atom Zombie Smasher and my own game I'm making.

Just pre-ordered Rambo the video game ! bonus is a figurine rambo doll
    It looks ok and is fps

Loin, on the rambo video game - go check out TotalBuiscuit and then consider asking for your money back.

I don't really buy into the critics ramblings. I like the idea of playing through the films. I got the figurine and game today
    lets look at all those games those critics said were brilliant and turned out not to be so. Esp on steam.
    Cobra was a great film tbh

Lifeless Planet a game worth checking out. Astronaut on a large planet to explore. For the hal in you

I have been playing Red Orchestra 2. Gotta have my daily dose of mosin nagant.

Warframe and Civ V on the video game front. A slew of board games (electronic and cardboard); Small World 2, Elder Sign: Omens, Agricola, Descent, Bang! (cards, dice, and samurai versions), The Resistance, King of Tokyo, and Kemet.

Since the Kickstarter began, I haven't been playing much of anything. xD

Starcraft 2 Arcade, Phantasy Star Online 2, Torchlight 2, Age of Empires 2 HD, TERA...the list goes on

Mostly: Xenonauts, Starbound, Rift, Warframe, Dark Souls, Borderlands 2.

Waiting on a kickstarter backlog: Wasteland 2, Torment: Tides of Numenera, The Mandate, and Darkest Dungeon.

Galactic Civilizations III is near 76 just for that demo on steam. Off course it would be worth playing but not for that price tbh.
    Back to Chivalry avoiding gangs of maa's and archers on ffa is just not relaxing nowdays tbh

I been playing blockscape, Hero Siege, Starbound, Hero of the Kingdom, Gnomoria, Dysfunctional Systems: learning to manage chaos.

Anyone plan on playing Star Citizen?

edit: We should get together and form an Org. I have one, sent as my website under my picture, but we should make a new one or something

Finassar said

Anyone plan on playing Star Citizen?

Yeah, I am apart of this group: https://robertsspaceindustries.com/orgs/WATR the leader is a really good guy who streams and has a video series on youtube about star citizen news and the community is really friendly and open.

jay_rab said

Yeah, I am apart of this group: https://robertsspaceindustries.com/orgs/WATR the leader is a really good guy who streams and has a video series on youtube about star citizen news and the community is really friendly and open.

Yeah Hull Truth is awesome... speaking of my Org... I really need to fix my logo, threw the one I have now up as a joke, told me friend to make a cool one and he gave me that for the time being

osu! and lots of FPS. Nothing else, really.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast