Tabletop Simulator is online tabletop sandbox game with multiplayer physics. The sandbox nature of the game means there are no rules to stop you from playing however you want. Want to pick up and throw someone’s piece, go for it, but they might not ask you back to play. This freedom allows near limitless gaming possibilities; with a deck of cards alone you can play hundreds of games. In Tabletop Simulator we supply you the tools, so you have the freedom to play anything. Play a game of chess one minute, and with one click continue your epic role-playing adventure!
Through the use of multiplayer physics you can pick up, manipulate objects, and play a multitude of games just like you do in real life. Computer adaptations of these classic tabletop games lack the charm of their predecessors due to their restrictive nature. Just being able to pick up dice and roll like you can in Tabletop Simulator, is part of what makes a tabletop game a tabletop.
We are all about the basics here at Berserk Games and nothing is more fundamental than having a game night with the family or poker night with your bros. Now you won’t have to miss out playing even if you are across the country.
- Online sandbox playground that you play how you want.
- Near unlimited games thanks to sandbox no rules design.
- Multiplayer physics with objects that collide and interact just how you would expect.
- Play just like you do in real life; pick up, rotate, shake, and throw any object.
- Up to 8 people can play together on the same table & talk on in-game voice chat.
- The perfect “game night” fun due to seamless game loading & saving.
- Tons of pre-made game modes with the option to make your own games.
- Great admin tools to eliminate griefing in public games.
- Multiple 360° panoramic backgrounds that change the mood.
There’s currently ~15 pre-made game modes: Backgammon, Cards, Checkers, Chess, Chinese Checkers, Custom, Dice, Dominoes, Go, Pachisi, Poker, Reversi, Sandbox, and Solitaire. Don’t let that number fool you, there’s endless game possibilities. For example, in Custom you can import any image onto the game board and spawn the objects to make your own game. This can be saved and played later with your friends. As the sandbox description implies we give you both the box with sand and the tools to make what you want.